Chapter 7: Nine years-old

Darcy was sitting on the couch with her laptop in her lap and her beats headphones on. She was listening to the song her and a few friends recorded with a song from Demi Lovato. It was only for fun but they wanted Darcy to edit it and put it on a disk for them and she didn't mind really.

Her headphones were taken off and she finally looked up to see Louis staring at her. "Finally. I've been calling you for five minutes," he said, chuckling and setting her headphones down beside her.

She grinned and scratched her ear. "Sorry, dad," she said, pausing the music. "I was editing something for my friends."

"Oh~. What for?"

"They want to be in the talent show next year but don't know if they are good enough so we recorded a song for fun. They asked me to edit it and make a few copies of it," she explained, taking the headphones and putting them on his head, restarting the song for him to hear.

Louis' eyes widened as he listened to the song. Once it was finished, he took the headphones off and smiled at her. "You guys are great."

She grinned and nodded. "The guys in there surprised Becky and I."

"You two the only lasses in the group?"

She nodded and put the headphones n around her neck. The best part is that they are all hybrids.....except for Josh. But somethings different about him," she said, sighing. She looked at him and smiled. "Can they come over since tomorrow is Saturday? They don't live far."

Louis grinned at her short attention span and nodded. "They can even spend the night if you want. But the lads stay in a different room."

"Dad!" she whined, smiling. "Thank you."

That night

Darcy was sitting on the floor of the living room with her friends; Becky; who was a cat hybrid like Darcy, Cody; who was a wolf hybrid, Zach; who was a dog hybrid, Dakota; who was also a dog hybrid, Frankie; a mouse hybrid, and Josh. Her daddies were upstairs to give her some time with her friends, even though they still were iffy on her being alone with the boys.

"Wow. I can't believe you actually have five dads and they're One Directions!" Becky gushed, her tail swaying excitedly. "That's awesome, D!"

Darcy blushed and smiled. "Thanks, Becky."

Josh scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "It's weird if you ask me."

They all went silent, staring at him as Darcy growled under her breath, glaring at him. "Well, no one asked you and no it's not."

"Yes it is. They're gay, Darc! How do you know you won't fall for a chick?" he asked, rolling his eyes as he continued, ignoring the growl and small hiss coming from Darcy. "It's even weirder that you're a /filthy/ hybrid and they're not! I mean, do you even know who your mother is? Did you even ask about her? Do you even---"

She tackled him down and growled, her nails digging into his shirt. "Shut up!" she screamed, hissing as she did so. "I don't care if I have five dads or if they are gay! I love them more than anything in this world! For all I care, my mother gave me up because her own didn't want to take care of a baby hybrid! I don't care about her at the moment, never have, so shut your trap! It's none of your business of whom my mother may be and if I fall for a chick, who cares?! You have no right to say something about me or any of us /filthy/ hybrids!" she yelled, glaring at him. "We let you become our friend and this is how you treat us? By insulting my dad's and us? If anything, you're the filthy one, you and all the people out there that think hybrids are only good for being slaves~."

Josh glared at her as he tried to push her off. "They're fags! Just like all of you will be! Fags!"

"That's it!' she screamed, grabbing the collar of his shirt and hissing loudly. "You're dead now!"

Before she could do anything, she was pulled off of him. She was about to yell when her nose picked up a familiar scent and she instantly calmed down with tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "J-Just...just get out! We're not friends anymore! I never want to hear you say anything about hybrids again," she said as Niall helped Josh up and walked him out of the house.

"D-Darcy," Becky mumbled, looking up at her with tears falling down her cheeks.

Harry put Darcy down and watched as Becky instantly hugged her. He smiled slightly when the other four hugged the girls, sighing as he looked over at the other lads.

After a while, they pulled a part and Darcy looked up at Harry. "S-Sorry, daddy," she mumbled, looking down at her feet.

"It's fine, love. It's not your fault," he said, hugging her. "Thank you so much though."

"Why?"

"Because you stood up for us and your friends. Not many people would do that," he whispered into her hair.

"Well, I was raised by five thoughtful and caring daddies. Plus, I'm not like others."

He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "That's true."

"Now, what movies do you kids want to watch?" Liam asked.

"Cars!" the boys yelled.

"Cinderella!" the girls yelled.

"It's our numbered~," Cody said, grinning.

"Well, it's my house~," Darcy said, smirking. "Mine first than Cars. Deal?"

"Deal!" the boys cheered.