Chapter 13: Fifteen years-old

Darcy waited patiently on the couch, watching TV with the boys, glancing at her phone every once in a while. She had a smile on her face every time she looked at the time, which seemed to be moving faster than she expected, her excitement growing slowly.

"Someone seems excited," Zayn said, chuckling.

"That obvi?" she asked, chuckling as they looked at her weirdly. She sighed and gently rubbed her tail. "Sorry. I guess I'm nervous."

"It's normal to be nervous for your first date," Liam said, smiling. "Just remember, be yourself."

She nodded and smiled only to jump and hiss as the doorbell rang. She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. "Stupid doorbell," she mumbled as Louis answered the door.

"Hello, sir. Um, is Darcy home?"

Darcy's ears perked up as she smiled, quickly appearing between Louis and the boy, pulling a black beanie on over ears quickly as her tail wrapped around her waist under her shirt. "H-Hi, Brad~," she said, smiling.

Brad smiled and chuckled, patting her head. "Ready?"

She nodded and purred softly, leaning into it. "Yeah," she said, letting him take her hand and leading her to his car.

Harry watched with narrowed eyes and growled. "Is it just me or did she just hide her cat abilities for a boy?"

"Hazza, she's just going through a faze. She's fifteen," Louis said, closing the door.

"I think we should be glad she's not rebelling," Niall said, taking a bite out of Pizza.

"Someone's a jealous daddy~," Zayn teased, chuckling.

Harry just grumbled and looked back at the TV, sighing softly.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Darcy slammed the door closed and locked it before leaning her back against the door. She slowly slid down it, puling her beanie off quickly, throwing it on the ground as tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

"Darcy?"

Said girl looked up as her tears began to fall, staring up at Harry. "Daddy..." she mumbled, pushing herself up and hugging him tightly, gripping the back of his shirt tightly.

"What happened, Kitten?" he asked softly, hugging back tightly and rubbing her head softly.

"B-Boys are jerks," she said, sniffling softy.

"What did that boy do?"

She stayed quiet for a while before slowly looking up at him tilting her neck a bit to reveal a hickey forming. "This. He didthis to m-me than...tried to do more until I pushed him into a fountain..."

He held back a growl and hugged her tighter. "At least , I know you can take care of yourself with that kind of stuff," he said, sighing.

She nodded and rubbed her eyes. "I think I'm going to bed," she said, sighing then looked up at him. "Can you tuck me in, daddy?"

He smiled softly and nodded. "Let's get you to bed, Kitten," he said, heading to her room with her leading the way.

He watched her crawl into her bed without changing and pulled the covers over her, smiling as she smiled up at him. She yawned and nuzzled her face into Pickles closing her eyes as Harry rubbed her ears, slowly falling asleep with a smile on her face.