Chapter 15: Seventeen years-old

Giggles were heard from Darcys' room as Zayn cooked dinner. Occasionally they would hear a thud or a quiet strangled noise but they just let it be.

They had let Darcy invite Becky over for the night so she could have a friend over while her dads and uncles spent some time together. Al day they have been staying in her room. SO they just figured it was girls being girls so they didn't pay anything to it.

That is until they heard something hit the floor. "Damn. What are they doing up there?" Luke asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"I don't know but we should get them. Dinner is ready," Zayn said, helping harry set the table.

"I'll get them!" Michael cheered, standing up.

"Aright. Thanks, Mikey," Liam said, smiling.

Michael grinned and went up to get Darcy softly, humming softly. He grabbed the doorknob and pushed the door open. "Darcy~. Di--" He stopped mid-sentence as he looked at the sight in front of him, his eyes wide.

Darcy was hovering over a blushing Becky who had a blanket pulled over her chest. Her hair was out of her usual bun and fanned out on the pillow under her as Darcys' hair hung over her shoulders, her ears twitching as her tail flicked, wrapped around Beckys' tail. She stared at Michael as he stared buck, trying not to focus on the fact she didn't have a shirt on.

"Mikey! What's taking...so...long?" Louis asked slowly, looking at the girls.

Becky squealed again and hid her face in Darcys' chest, her ears pressing against her head.

Darcy sat down and held her close, glaring at them as a hiss escapes her throat. "Door. Close. We'll be down in a minute," she said, throwing her pillow at them.

Michael quickly closed the door and stared at Louis, blinking. "Dinner?" he asked, walking back downstairs with Louis following quietly behind.

A few minutes later, Darcy and Becky came down, sitting at the table with a still confused Michael and Louis. All through dinner, they didn't say anything, which the others found weird for Michael and Louis. They did notice Darcy acting differently while Becky continued to blush, smiling as Darcy wiped her mouth for her.

Right as the girls were heading up to Darcys' room, the boys snapped out of it and slammed their hands on the table, standing up. The others looked at them as Darcy and Becky stopped, their ears twitching at the sound.

"What the hell were you two doing?!" Louis and Michael yelled, getting Becky t blush.

"Nothing," Darcy said nonchalantly.

"That was not nothing! You were half naked!" Louis yelled, huffing.

"Yeah. So what's the big deal? Couple's do that kind of thing all the time," she said, tilting her head.

"Couples?!" Harry yelled, eyes widening.

"Yeah," she said, her tail wrapping around Beckys'.

"Since when?" Niall asked, looking at them.

"Seven months today."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Liam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I've tried but you guys pushed me away because of work so I stopped trying. You guys even stopped spending time with me and coming to my games. Becky was always there so one day after a game, stuff happened in the locker room which led to us being a couple," Darcy said, shrugging. "We're going to bed. Thanks for dinner." She led Becky up to her room, leaving the boys wide eyed. "Night!" they heard her yell at the top of the stairs.

Ashton sighed and stood up. "I'll help clean up, Zayn."

Zayn nodded and headed o the kitchen, Ashton following behind.

At that moment, Harry had a flashback of a nine year-old Darcy.

"I don't care if I start liking chicks, who cares?"

"She really doesn't care," he mumbled, sighed.

____________________________________________________________________

The boys let 5 Seconds of Summer stay in the extra room, not wanting them to head back late. On their way to bed, Harry and Liam looked in on Darcy.

Her and Becky were laying in bed, Darcy's arm draped over Becky's waist protectively as Becky's head rested on her chest. They could tell that they were still holding tails under the covers.

"They are cute together," Liam whispered, smiling softly.

"Yeah. Though I feel bad that we didn't pay attention to her," Harry whispered, sighing.

"Let's just get some sleep. Tomorrow is a new day."

  Harry nodded and looked in on them one more time, smiling before walking to his room.