Chapter 1: Pig Headed Dominates

Chapter One: Pig Headed Dominates

Anthony POV

I stood in the middle of a big hole that looked exactly like a arena. The stone against the walls were cut into long benches that could be sat on, that stretched around the arena in a circle. With my bag hanging loosely on my shoulder, but clutched tight in my hand. A bunch of 7 foot or taller wolves looked over me like I was a piece of meat. I was visibly shaking and I could tell they could smell the fear seeping off of me like I was a scared little bunny surrounded by a bunch of fox.

Some of them were in their wolf form and some were in their human form either way they still looked intimidating. Some were grinning, while others were licking their lips, a few were even touching themselves towards me. I scrunched up my face up in disgust and looked down at my feet. My dad and the alpha had came here with me and for some reason the alpha of this pack had told me to stand here like I was being put on display or something while he took my dad and alpha down a near by hall way.

"You lost little Omega?" One of the men in their human form asked. Of course I could be the only person they were talking to cause they said Omega right?... Which I am not by the way! I may be small to them but in my pack I'm considered a normal size. I didn't look up, but just shook my head.

"CAN'T YOU SPEAK BOY?!" Another one's voice boom through the cave that had me wanting to find my dad and hold on to his arm for dear life. This one was in wolf form. He had his lips pulled back and he was baring his teeth at me.

"No... No sir." I whispered. Laughter filled the room echo's bounce off walls. And it had my wolf nerves and on edge. I couldn't let my guard down even for a second around these jerks.

"Our Omega's here are more manly then this little shit!" One teased. The laughter grow.

"You can say that again. I mean what would Thane want with such a useless wolf." He breathed out between long laughs. Another one scoffed.

"I hope he doesn't think I'm gonna respect such a fucking useless Omega that's weaker then the ones we have here." Another spat and some that stop laughing hummed loudly in agreement. It was my turn to scoffed and I did it rather loudly thus making all the laughter die.

My eyes widen as it accured to me what I had just did. I just disrespected them even if it was a quiet scoff. I closed my eyes tightly and had just crossed a line I couldn't cross back over, I minus well keep walking forward and dig my own grave while I was at it. The last words my mom spoke to me played through my head and I had remembered I made a promise that I was not gonna break. Even if that kinda meant dieing. I looked up at them and swallow my fear. My eyes quickly formed into a glare as I looked over them. They look so caught off guard that they seemed to shock to be angry. 'YET!' At least.

"You don't know me." I breathed out boldly. "Because I'm shorter then you by a whole foot you think you can push me around and call me names! I think fucking not! I won't stand here and let it happen!" I spoke strongly. "Now if you all don't mind fucking off I'd like to wait for the end of my fucking life without your sneers or childish comments!" I ended with a sharp glare and a loud growl.

Their eyes had widen as I finished my little out burst and they were all looking at me like I had just spat in their faces. I felt their anger starting to cloud together and my breath hitch. 'Awe Shit!' I yelled in my head. As they all started moving towards me all at once teeth barring like their ready to tear off my head. I didn't waste anytime as I throw my bag over my shoulder and took off running the way I saw my dad and the 2 alpha's go.

'Thank you for the kind advice mom.' I yelled in my head as I rounded the only corner down the hallway I was running down. 'Thank you very much!' A big opening covered with silky brown curtains came into view and I ran with all my might towards it as I heard the loud thunderous feet that were hitting the ground and growls that filled the air growing closer. It sounded like when me and my old pack went hunting, but in this case those beast were the hunters and I was the pry.