Chapter 6: Punishment To Ones Action

{¥•SHOUT OUT TO NightmarexxDreamer! HER ENCOURAGING MESSAGE HELPED ME FINISH THIS CHAPTER! THE PERSON I'M DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER TO I COULDN'T GET THE CHAPTER UP RIGHT WHEN I SAID. BUT I MADE SURE I GOT IT UP BEFORE YOU WOKE UP! :3 ❤️•¥}

Chapter 6: Punishment To Ones Action

Anthony POV

"Dammit Anthony! I'm being dead serious when I ask you this question." He said in a pure agitated voice. "Do you fucking think before you acted?! Cause I have a feeling you don't at all!" Thane yelled at me.

"What are you going to do brother? There is no way you can let his actions go unpunished this time. The Middle era will be upset with us again. And you know how they are when they are upset." Conren said with a sneaky grin as he looked over at me. I glared at him and he shrugged his shoulders. Thane nodded at his statement.

"Your right. They completely hate us after what Cain and Tatum had done. Now adding to Anthony making a fool out Fearin I don't think their ever gonna forgive us." His voiced was laced with anger and irritation along with doubt. He sighed loudly and ran a hand down his face. After he composed himself. He still seemed beyond angry, but he slowly looked up from the palm of his hand that was covering his eyes and glared down at me and I frown at him. Then I quickly winkled my face in confusion.

"Your not actually considering this punishment shit, right?!" I yelled. "I'm sorry. But come on, your the alpha! You shouldn't have let them treat those guys like that." I protested in an angry whisper. His stare intense.

"Their fucking omega's Anthony! They have no say in what happens to them." He told me sternly. I scoffed.

"What the fuck is so bad about being an omega! We're way smarter then big idiots like you and that rape monster!" I hissed as I pointed at his idiotic brother. Conren glared at me.

"You see that's exactly what I mean! His mouth will start a war between all three of our Era's and if that happens the pack will be thrown off its balance because of one stupid little omega and his loose fucking mouth." He spat. I mumbled a nice little 'fuck you' and of course he heard me, so he growled at me dangerously.

"Conren!" Thane yelled as a warning.

"Enough of your bullshit Thane! I will not sit here and take fucking insults from a damn omega! Protect this little troublemaker as long as you can but eventually you will lose the respect you worked so hard for an because of him this pack will go tumbling down." He warned and stomped out the room, well not before he snapped his teeth at me and I jumped back. He left out the room shaking his head and mumbling something about killing me first when Thane comes to his senses and throws me away. Pfft... Not gonna happen we still have a treaty to...

"Your getting a public punishment Anthony."

"Huh! Wait?!" I yelled spinning around and looking at him wide eyed. "Whyyyyy?!" I wined. "I didn't do anything but take up for myself, try to stop a rape, and stop a pig from sexual harassing a swan!" I argued angrily. "Why am I the one that has to get a fucking public punishment!" I yelled. "Un. Fucking. Believable." I mumbled. I glared at Thane who seemed unfazed by the clear points I just made. Because he still looked pissed.

"That is the way WE live Anthony! This is OUR ways. We've lived like this for years and we still will many years from now. Breaking the tradition means starting over from scratch and no one wants to start over!" He seethed. I scoffed.

"Oh wow! Please, just shut up cause I can see right through you and these uncivilized bastards!" His face turned red and I could tell his angry that he was trying so hard to control was slowly coming back. I had just insulted him but Like always I wasn't about to back down. Hell no... Fuck that! It's best I tell him then anyone else. "All of you think because your giants and you have the family blood lines are superior, you are automatically greater or lower then eachother! Fuck you it's not like that outside of this cave you big idiot! We work for our fucking ranks and if that means not amounting to anything at least we know we gave but ourself there with our own ability not by someone else! The omega's here are just told they can't do anything. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Your a asshole and so are the rest of the pricks here. If I have to live with you and your uncivilized pack for the rest of my life, at least make then stop rapping people smaller then them it's disgusting and pathetic." I seethed. He seemed caught off guard at my outburst but didn't say anything. Just stood there and stared at me. Okay this was getting really creepy. He face wasn't quite red anymore and it seemed like he had calmed down just a little.