Chapter 4: Tough Secrets

Anthony POV

As I sat in the dark of the room that the alpha gave me and Jenrin since he thought his boys didn't 'deserve' to have their mate sleep with them tonight... I shook my head at that too. I just don't understand this place it's clearly stuck in the stone ages.

Haha! Get it since everything in this damn cave is made out of stone. Ahh... You will catch on later. The sun just went down and the half moon shined down from the hole in the roof brightly. I looked up through the sky opening and sighed. I missed my mom a little more then I thought I would. She'd know what to do at a moment like this.

Actually I know exactly what she'd tell me. She'd tell me "Anthony if things get to tough for you at anytime. Run... That's all you have to do. Run and clear your head then every thing will become clearer." I nodded at the memory and smiled. I swear that women gave the worst advice but it always helped.

I stood up and looked over at Jenrin who was fast asleep on the other side of the room on his own stone bed that looked just like Thane's but was only big enough for one. Kinda like twin beds style. My bed was the other twin. You think laying on stone and fur would be uncomfy but actually it was more comfy then a bed. Believe it or not.

I smiled at his sleeping form and saw how peaceful he seemed. He's been through a lot today and hasn't left my side since I saved him... Well kinda saved him. See I do need a run. With a soft sigh I looked towards the curtain and slowly walked towards it. I looked back at Jenrin one more time and then left the room.

Since there was no extra room in alpha's home we got one that was in the hallways were the other pack members slept. Was I scared that someone would come in and try to hurt us? Hell no. Was I scared that Thane and his barbaric brother should come in and hurt us?... Hell yea. But I heard from my dad that they'd be having a meeting from 8 to 10 so I was in the clear to take a short run and leave Jenrin alone for a few minutes since it was only just turning 9:00.

I moved down the hallway quickly and quietly as my eyes adjusted to the darker hallway. There were holes in the roof in the hall in a line leading to the main entrance, they were spread far apart from eachother so there were really dark spots. It was kinda scary but I ignored the Jason moment and kept on tell I heard talking at the mouth of the cave. I crept closer until I was hiding between two big rocks right at the side of the entrance and made out the very familiar voices.

"This was a mistake alpha." My dad said in a stressful tone. "I wasn't given the complete details that Anthony would have to mate right away. I thought him and Thane would have enough time to get use to eachother." My dad sighed out. I heard someone hummed in thought.

"They were suppose to, but Thane doesn't like to be challenge or threaten and Anthony's attitude is both." I heard alpha Moreno (Thane's Father) chuckle out. I heard my father scoff at the comment and let a soft 'Ha' pass his lips.

"The kid is much worse. He gets it from his mother." My dad lied to the bone. I shook my head. I got it from him. Completely from him. My older brother was more like my mom. I heard Alpha Moreno laugh then scoff.

"He definitely seems more like you." I chuckled softly and nodded but stop suddenly as I heard shuffling and my dad not throwing a snirky comment back. I peeked from behind the rock slightly and my eyes went huge to what I was seeing. My... My dad and Alpha Moreno were kissing! Not like a small little peck a full blown kiss. My dad was even kissing back.

I shook my head in disbelief as I looked down at the ground. Dad didn't like men, well he never had a problem with mates that were the same sex and well he never told me if he like men or not I just assume he didn't since he was married to mom and well he never really said anything about it. I... I... What the hell is going on?! I looked back up at my dad and The home wrecker the had moved away from him right when I lifted my eyes back on them.