Chapter 3: When Mated

{A/N: CHAPTER MAY CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE SEX SCENE THAT MIGHT DISTURB SOME SO DON'T READ IF YOU DONT LIKE... I'LL WARN YOU WHEN THE SCENE BEGIN AND SAY WHEN IT ENDS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANNA READ... I'LL REALLY TRY TO MAKE THE CHAPTER LONG. OK! :3 }

Chapter 3: When Mated

Anthony POV

'Destiny! The old women says.' I rolled my eyes as her words replayed in my head. "Pfft... Destiny my ass." I sighed out.

"What was that son?" My dad asked as he looked up from a paper him and the alpha was reading to me and Thane. I shook my head and looked around feeling a little embarrassed that my little comment was heard.

"Uhh... Nothing dad sorry." I said softly and quickly looked down at my hands that were sitting in my lap clasped together. My dad sighed and shook his head.

"Pay attention Anthony! We wouldn't be reading this if it wasn't important." He scolded. I nodded softly.

"Yes sir. Sorry."

I heard a soft growl fill the air after I apologized to my dad and looked out the corner of my eyes at Thane who was sitting next to me on the other side of the fur covered stone couch glaring at my dad. I looked at him and cleared my throat. He seemed to have snapped out of a trance as he looked towards me skowly.

"Hmm?" He hummed ask looking his eyes with mine. I titled my head to the side. It's like he didn't even realize what he just did. I shook my head.

"Nothing." I whispered. "Just clearing my throat." I added quickly. He chuckled and shook his head. He went back to day dreaming again while my dad and my new alpha started talking about my first time having sex. It was a complete utter embarrassment. Yet! Thane who finally seem interested in the conversation didn't seem to mind it at all. He just seem to find it amusing, even went as fare as too coax them on with some of his own crazy comments and stupid questions.

I let out a deep sigh and sat there for a whole hour of our fathers talking about what will be happening on the full moon at then end of the month on our matting night. Thane had offered to show me around after the chat but got call to the main hall I think to settle a fight that was happening. So I ventured off on my own. It gave me time to think about what Thane's grandmother said. I mean all she did say is that it was 'destiny' gave us a creepy smile then walked away leaving me and Thane in a mess of confusion. I scoffed and shook my head.
"Fucking cave people."

"No! Please stop. Please!" A small voice filled the big hallway I was walking down now. There were rooms that doorways was covered by curtains and some curtains were pulled back. But the cries didn't seem to be coming out of any of the room. But, off a side hallway near by. I walked closer to the small opening and peeked down it.

"Stop it! Conren please!" The small boy well he seemed about my height but that's what small meant to cave people yelled as he try to squirm out of the larger male's hold. The smaller guy had dirty blond hair that hung loosely down to his shoulders with a pair of golden brown eyes to match. His muscle mass was like mine's lean. Meaning there was no way he was gonna be able to fight off that monster that was pinning him up against the wall.

I mean he was as big as Thane and his muscular body was oh wow.... He had a deeper tan then Thane also. His hair was literally jet black and his eyes were they kida seem like a glowing yellow? Okay I'm staring again. What the hell is wrong with this place! Is it filled with people that are as big as trees.and

"Your mine!" The Conren guy growled in the smaller guys face who whimpered back further against the wall letting out a frighting cry. "I can do what I please Jenrin. Your parents handed you over to ME!" He growled even louder towards the end of his sentence making his voice echo through the hall that had me and the boy flinching back. Apparently everyone has a anger problem to.