Chapter 7: Destiny Means Dying

Anthony POV

"Clean my pack area alone! He says." I mumbled under my breath angrily as I mocked the way Fearin ordered me to clean his pack sitting area.

"You missed a spot!" One of the Dominate idiots yelled in my ear as him and two other idiots passed by laughing, while I picked up some old and new stray bones left over from their dinners that still had meat on it, while others were bare. I let a low growl slip pass my lips.

"Ever spot in here has been missed." I mumbled under my breath after them. I had been cleaning the hang out area for the Middle class all day and I still wasn't even close to finish. This area wasn't as big as the arena, but it was to big for only one wolf to clean. Jenrin was sent to clean the rooms along with the other omega's but I heard that the rooms we're worse then this. Pfft! Doubt it. I looked up at the opening in the roof and saw I was losing day light fast. I had to hurry up! As I picked up my paste, I started to complain and grumble under my breath, sending Fearin some colorful curse word hoping he heard them with his 'super hearing' fucker.

When I was finally done with only half of the room I tied up the trash bags and placed them aside. Noting myself to bring those out in front of the cave later. I stood back and admired my work while I clasped my hands together and smiled. 'Damn! I'm good.' But my smile quickly drop as I remember the other half of the room. I sighed heavily and got to work on the other side. By the time I was finish the colors of orange, yellow, and red danced around the cave. I groaned and tossed the trash bag I just finished off to the side with the others and dropped down in the dirt, laying down with my arms up on each side of me and my legs open. It looked like I was about to start making a dirt angel. That actually would have been a perfect idea if I wasn't exhausted.

I was already dirty so it didn't matter much if I even just laid here and that's exactly what I did. I swear I never cleaned this much in my life. Damn that bastard. We'll see who has the last laugh. I'm obviously right now it's him. But I always make my comeback. Y'all know how I do!

"Fearin." A small voice called through the entrance hall. I got to me feet as I heard foot steps coming towards the area I was in. I don't know why. But the first thing that popped up in my head was hide and I did just that. I ran over to a small hall way that lead to the omega quarts for the second rank group. I hid just in time when Fearin's massive voice filled the room.

"I'm not going to take anything I said back. I'm cutting your food supply and that's the end of it." He growled.

"But we barely have any to feed everyone now. Plus that wasn't my fault what happen in the bath cave." The other voice spoke up. It was soft, but you could tell it was a male. Defiantly an omega.

"I know it wasn't, the brat who caused the trouble has already been assigned a punish. Though I wish they would have let me choose." He spat. I wanted to scoff, but I had no doubt they would have heard me so I settled for a roll of the eyes. Like cleaning after him and his pack wasn't punishment enough.

"Please. I'll do anything. Just... Just please don't cut the little amount of food we get now. I beg you." The boy seem truly desperate. I mean didn't Thane know that they were being starved?! I got low to the ground and peeked around the corner just a little. In the middle of the the room stood Fearin towering over the really pretty boy with the white hair I had saved in the bath cave. He was wearing a big white T-shirt over his body that stopped down at his knees. I could see Fearin's eyes as he scanned over him. He licked his lips and took a step towards the boy who was looking down at the ground with his head between his shoulders and his hands tugging at the bottom of the shirt clenched together tight.