Chapter 5: Putting My Foot Down Again And Almost Getting It Bit Off Again

Chapter 5: Putting My Foot Down Again, And Almost Getting It Bit Off Again

Anthony POV

"I don't care. I wanna go home." I mumbled to myself as my dad and Alpha Moremo sat discussing me and Thane's engagement. I watched them angrily but admiring. Even though I was pretty much the only one aware that my dad and the alpha use to have a relationship I couldn't help but notice the little things that stood out between them, that they've actually been doing before.

They'd touch everytime they got the chance. If it was just a small slight touch they would still go for it. It was cute in a 'dad are you seriously cheating on mom' kinda way. I shook my head as I watched the corner of my dad's mouth pulled up into a real smile. A real genuine smile. His eyes were right on the Alpha's lips and he listened so intently. It made me kinda smile. My dad never smiles. It's like a crime to him. He doesn't believe in it. But... Seeing him like this it was actually heart filling.

After about an hour I was tired of watching my dad and my future mates father flirting like their life dependent on it, I snuck out which wasn't hard and went for a walk. I had let my mind drift off to what happen last night. So many surprise in one night. I thought i'd be more shock at what was going on between my dad and Alpha Moremo. But honestly I was more shocked at the way Thane had talked to me. Did it hurt to hear him say those things to me. Hell no. It didn't bother me one bit. But what I was feeling was pure jealousy. That guy he was obviously good looking and was really nice. I mean what the hell did he saw in Thane. Other then he was BEYOND sexy. I mean I'd lick whip cream off of those abs. Okay okay... Calm down Anthony. Quit being nasty.

What I'm trying to say is there must be a reason they split up but from the looks of it, it wasn't Thane's fault. I had went to far last night. And I knew I did wrong. But he didn't have to go all hulk on me. Even though it was... It was really sexy! DONT JUDGE ME! He's my soon to be mate so I can look all u want! I sighed heavily and shook my head if only he looked at me that way. To be honest from the beginning I didn't like knowing that I was gonna be another mans, maaan... Ya know. But here in the wolves world we don't really care about gender. Mainly about power and how we can get stronger to survive and we to team up with for that to happen. As I explained earlier. This pack and my old pack were the most popular. No one ever heard of a wolf pack that breed there own meat and well this pack was know for how big they were and strong. I don't think there land has ever been invaded by rouges. Which I can kinda see now their freaking crazy here...

"Where are you off to little one?" A deep voice asked braking me out of my thoughts. Right when I turned around I was slammed back into a wall really hard. I gasped and slumped against the wall in pain. I looked up slowly and my eyes widen. It was the same guy I met when I had first arrived here, Rige I think his name was if I'm not mistaken. I stepped back a little and a sickening smile pulled up on his face. He ran a hand through his dark hair and sighed loudly. "You know I never got a apology for the other time." I scrunched face at him.

"And your not going to. Tell I get one. You started with me first shit face all I did was take up for myself." I told him sternly. He chuckled then looked me in the eyes. I hated the way he was looking at me. I felt like I was in danger and it had me stepping back again.

"Then if you don't apologize I'm going to just have to take something else. Won't I?" He said in a whisper with a creepy smile. I crinkled my face in disgust.

"Ew dude no! If you touch me with those grubby hand of yours Thane will rip you in two! Helloooo... Alpha's mate you idiot!" I yelled at him. He looked me over then a smirk pulled up on his face. He moved away from me which made my shoulders slump in relief. If he tried to do anything I had enough room to get away.