Chapter 3 - Talking Tour

All Kendall wants to do is just have some quiet time to herself..  

"Kendall! I said get down here now!" Kris yelled

She gets up from the bed and heads on downstairs..

"What now mum," Kendall says as if she has had enough

"Kendall, what did I say about those One Direction boys, they just use us for our money.. Don't fall for their tricks hun!" Kris yells

"Nothing happened, just leave me alone.. I can do what ever I want, Im not 13 anymore." 

"Don't talk to me like that! If I find you with one of them again, you better watch out.. 

Kendall lets out a big sigh and runs upstairs to her room. She checks her computer to see if there are any events on tonight she could go too. 

'1D STARTING THEIR TOUR IN 2 DAYS! MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR TICKETSSS'

Kendall rang up and Harry straight away, 

"Hey, we need to catch up, and talk face to face.." Kendall says over the phone.

"Yeah, meet at Starbucks, in Beverly today at 1," Harry replies 

"See you then." 

1:00

Kendall hopped out of the Uber and arrived at Starbucks. Harry was waiting inside for her on his phone, while there was a bunch of cameras flashing in her face. She sprints inside and sits down opposite the 1D singer. 

"Hi, first of all, sorry about this morning.. I just didn't know what to do and had to get home." Kendall explains 

"Yeah I understand, sorry about my text." as Harry apologises 

"Soo.. your going on tour?" Kendall says

"Yeah! Tomorrow, you only heard now?" 

"Yeah, only this morning.. Saw it on perezhilton.." 

"Oh, hate that guy!" 

"Harry, this might be out of the blue and very sudden for you, but.. I think I need to get away.. Out of LA, away from my family, away from all of these headlines and drama, do you think I could come on tour with you guys? Maybe as a host, or just a friend.." 

Harry thinks to himself for a while and looks at Kendall with a big grin.

"Kendall that would be amazing, what about your parents though? Would they accept?"

Kendall lies "Ummm..yup probably!" 

Kendall knows her parents won't allow but she does have a window she can hop out of in her bedroom, maybe when everyone is asleep?