Chapter 9 - Suspicious

"Are you sure?" Kendall asked Harry

"Yes, very sure." replied Harry

Harry leaned in for the kiss he had been waiting for. Kendall had been thinking for a while Harry had feelings for her and that they would start a relationship on this tour. After the magical kiss they just shared, they looked over the city to look at the view again and Kendall leaned her head on Harrys shoulder like the scenes in the movies. All of a sudden they see a flash from the bush.. They immediately thought that it was the paparazzi, and Kendall ran down the hill to go back to the pizza shop while Harry went to go get that photo deleted.

"Oi! You! Give me that camera!" Harry demanded loudly.

The Paparazzi was in such a rush to get away so they accidentally dropped their camera on their way to escape. Harry picked the camera up to delete the photo that was just taken but stumbled across all of the previous photos on the persons camera. They were all just photos of Kendall and Harry together like when they were sitting at the lake, when they were walking to the Pizza shop, and also when they were at Niall's Party talking. Harry thought this was very suspicious since he didn't see any paparazzi in these occasions other than hearing the bush noises at the lake. Harry thought to himself who it might be but had to get back to Kendall to make sure she was safe. 

"What did you do?" Kendall asked seeing as he had the camera across his neck.

"Don't worry, all taken care of." Harry replied.

Kendall and Harry walked back to the pizza place where all of their fellow friends and workmates were eating huge slices of classic New York pizza. All Harry was thinking off is who the mystery person could've been. He looked around the room to see all of the suspects but didn't think any of them were capable of doing something so strange and weird, except....