Chapter 12 - Kidnapped

The Uber Driver was the one and only Lexie.

"Lexie? What are you doing driving ubers, shouldn't you be back at the venue fantasising over Harry?" Kendall said 

"Shut up." Lexie replied

"No. How dare you talk to me like that, and anyway let me get out of this car! Unlock it!" Kendall panicked trying to open her locked door.. 

"Sit there quietly you idiot!" Lexie yelled 

15 Minutes had gone past and Kendall did not know where the heck Lexie was going. Kendall was quietly freaking out and knew that she was in trouble. Luckily, Kendall had her purse with her and she quietly and slowly reached down to find her iPhone. The first person she thought to ring was Kim, her older sister. Kendall rang Kim but could not speak to her like it was a normal phone call. Her phone was hiding in her bag and Kendall was trying to whisper so that Kim could hear her. 

"Kim.. Help me, please." Kendall whispered while pretending she was scratching her nose.

"Kendall? I can't hear you? Whats happening? Where are you? Hello??" Kim replied on the phone call.

All of a sudden, Lexie turns around to see Kendall's purse and phone sticking out of the top. 

"What do you think your doing!!" Lexie yelled and grabbed her purse and phone, and ending the phone call with Kim. 

Lexie then pulled over to text Kim off Kendall's phone:

Hey Kim! Sorry, I butt dialled you by accident! Everything's going great, see you soon! Love you so much!! 

Love Kendall xoxo

10 minutes had passed and Lexie finally had stopped driving. 

"Get out!" Lexie said and then pushed Kendall out of the car, then putting handcuffs on her so she doesn't try anything risky. 

It was dark so Kendall couldn't see anything or where she was. It looked like she was at some type of huge building, garage looking place. 

"Where are you taking me? Please! Just let me go.." Kendall begged 

They reached the entrance of the building to see someone very unexpected to open the door. 

"Hey Lexie. Finally, we got her." 

Who opened the door?