Chapter 11 - Oh No

Kendall looked out of her door to see what was going on with Lexie and Harry and saw them walk into a room together. Kendall was so shocked and mad at the same time. She wanted to know what was going on but didn't at the same time since she had mad feelings for Harry. Kendall had to get to the bottom of this and walked down to the dressing room Lexie and Harry were in. Kendall doesn't bother to knock, well why would she? and storms into the room just in time to see Lexie and Harry kissing. 

"WTF IS GOING ON" Kendall yells

Harry and Lexie look at Kendall like a deer in headlights. 

"Omg, Kendall! Its not what you think.." Harry replies 

Kendall slams the door shut and runs to her tour bus to start packing up her things. Kendall didn't even want an explanation, she was done and knew exactly what was going on. While Kendall was walking back to the bus, she stumbled across Niall. 

"Kendall, why are you crying? Whats going on?" Niall said and hugged her 

"Nothing. Enjoy your tour." Kendall replied and then ran away

Niall tried to help Kendall but looked back to see that Harry was coming out of the room with Lexie. Niall shook his head to Harry and walked off to go see some of his fans outside the front of the arena. 

1 hour had passed and Kendall was all packed and ready to leave NYC and to go back to her family in LA, where she belonged. Kendall walked out of the bus to catch her uber just to see that there is Harry standing there waiting for her with a box of chocolates and love heart balloons. 

"Oh just leave me alone. I've had enough, goodbye Harry." Jenner said 

"Please just hear me out, Kendall, Theres more to it. Don't go!" Harry yelled

Kendall pushed Harry out of the way and got into the Uber. The Uber drove away and started the route to the airport. All of a sudden, the uber driver made a turn down a different street completely opposite to where the airport was. 

"Umm.. I think you made a wrong turn. The airports down that way." Kendall said

"No, don't worry, I know exactly where we are going.." The Uber driver said and looked over to Kendall. Just her luck, the unknown uber driver was the one person Kendall didn't want to see right now, Guess who?