Chapter 10 - WTF

It was the day of the first One Direction Concert and it was held in the one and only New York City! Kendall was super excited to see the boys perform live but a bit nervous about how the press will react to her being at the concert. The doors opened for the NY concert in 2 hours and everybody was getting ready. Kendall was in her dressing room putting her makeup on and Harry walks in and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, you excited?" Harry said 

"Um, Yes! So excited!" Kendall replied

Harry went in for another kiss on the cheek until they were interrupted by Lexie. 

"Hey. Um. So Harry, you have your final sound check with the boys and they are expecting you to be on stage like now."

"Oh oops." Harry says and runs backstage..

"So.. You and Harry?" Lexie asks Kendall

"Just Friends." Kendall replied

"Mhmm.. Just remember Harry has to focus on this tour and the music he produces. Please don't get in the way of that. Do you understand?" Lexie demanded

"Um. Look, What Harry and I do is none of your business so maybe you should focus on doing your job." Kendall boldly replied and walked out 

"Wow, she doesn't know what she's in for.." Lexie whispered to herself

It was now time for the doors to open and it was hectic. All Kendall could see was fan girls running and screaming wearing t-shirts with Harrys face on them. It was now time for the opening song and Kendall was backstage waiting to watch One Direction do what they do best. One Direction was about to go on stage and Lexie was making sure that all of their microphones were working and that everything was sorted out. When she got to Harry, she checked his microphone and then put her hand through his hair like she was flirting with him. Kendall couldn't believe what she just saw as SHE was his manager and she also thought Harry liked her.. They ran on stage and performed their first song to crowd of fan girls. 

Lexie came to stand next to Kendall but did not say anything to her, she just had a big smirk on her face. 

"Um, wtf was that!" Kendall said

"What was what?" Lexie replied as if she was confused

"You stroking Harrys hair, you were totally flirting with him and well your his manager." Kendall replied

"Oops, sorry. Maybe you should focus on yourself, like you just told me before.." Lexie said

Kendall did not reply and there was defiantly now some tension between them. 

The show ended and it was absolutely amazing. Kendall was so proud of the boys but wanted to have a chat with Harry when he got back. Kendall went down to her dressing room and 2 minutes later she saw Harry and Lexie walking down the hallway together holding hands.

"WTF" Kendall said and peeked out her door to see what was going on..