Chapter 4 - Bye for Now LA

12:00am

It was the day of the tour, and Kendall still felt the same way of getting out of LA and her crazy mum. Her plan was too sneak out of her window and for Harry to pick her up outside of the Jenner House. The whole family was asleep and Kendall made a run for it. There he was, Harry waiting outside with his black Land Rover and his hair slicked back, wearing ripped jeans and a grey sweater. As it was 12:00 at night, Harry knew what was going on and how Kendall had to sneak and didn't tell anyone in the family.

"Hop In!" Harry said with his voice filled with excitement. 

Kendall hopped in the car and wasn't talking much on the ride back to Harrys place. Her mind was blowing up with mixed thoughts about the whole situation. 

"Is this really the right decision" She thought to herself over and over again..

Once they reached Harrys apartment, Kendall definitely made her mind up about going on this tour. She has had enough of her mum ruling her life and wants to go on adventure that would clear her mind and can just have fun. 

They reach Harrys apartment, and Kendall just wants to sleep. This time, Kendall is sleeping in the guest room. 

8:00am

"Kendall wake up!" Harry yelled from the kitchen.. "Breakfast time!"

"Just a minute!" Kendall replied

Kendall quickly hopped out of bed and had a shower, put some makeup on, brushed her teeth and headed to the kitchen.. 

"Ooo, Eggs Benedict, how did you know thats my favourite!" Kendall flirtatiously said

"Its my favourite as well!" Harry replied "Your phone has been blowing up all morning.." 

"Oh really," she said,

Kendall went to go check her phone:

5 Missed Calls from Mum

4 Text Messages from Mum

Kendall didn't bother reading them as she knew they would just be her yelling at her and once again, trying to mess up her life. 

9:30am

An hour and bit had passed and Kendall and Harry were all set. Niall was waiting outside for them as he was scheduled to pick them both up. 

"Hurry up guys! We don't have all day!" Niall yelled from outside in his Grey Jeep.

Kendall and Harry locked up the house and hopped in the car. There was a girl sitting in the front seat. Her long black hair tied up in a high ponytail, wearing a white cropped shirt and ripped jeans, and ray bans. She was stunning.. 

"Hey Kendall! This is our manager, Lexie." Niall said 

"Oh, haha Hi Lexie.." Kendall awkwardly said

"Hi Kendall, the boys have told me a lot about you.." Lexie replied

"Lets get going, shall we?" Harry interrupted

All of a sudden, there was a stare between them two and things got a little intense..