Surprise

Guess what everyone..... IM ALIVE!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I know I know. It's such a surprise isn't it? I bet you didn't expect this did you. So in honor of this celebration/update, I'm going to make this very special.
Enjoy 😈😈😈😈
------------------------------

~Mystery POV

Darkness. It's all I see. All I hear. It's all that exists. But every once in a while, I see a light. It's not much, but it's enough to know that I'm alive. Or at least in a version of life. Whenever this light comes, I feel hope. Or is that desperation? Either way, I feel like that light is my only way back. Back home. But I can't. Not yet. I can't go home until I have healed. I have been gathering up energy for the last couple of months, and I'm still unable to move in this void that I am living in. Once my mind is out of this state of nothingness then I'll go home.

That very same light interrupted my thoughts. I looked at it, trying to will my body towards it, but I still couldn't. Again the light went away, but this time was different. This time when the light went away, in its place was a person. I started to panick, when I suddenly I controlled of my body. I took a deep breath of air(?). The man had a black robe on that covered his whole body, with a hood that covered most of his face. From what I could see of him, was a shadow that castes a mysterious aura off his being. Whoever he was, he is powerful. The shadow man walked towards me like we weren't in the middle of space. "Hello there, young one," he said as he stood in front of me.
"Who are you? Where am I," I asked.
"All in good time, young one. I am here because I believe you deserve to have another chance at life"
"But why me? Why do I deserve another chance?"
"Because you were taken too early. You still have a purpose to fulfill," he guided me towards the light.
"You never answered my question. Who are you?"
He smiled and said, "we are in the Void, and my name is Chaos, creator of the universe. Now go young one. Your fate awaits"
I looked at him one last time, the walked into the light.

~Chaos 3rd POV

As the creator of the universe gazed at where the light once was, he smiled grimly to himself and said, "Good luck Luke Castellan. Look after my champion for me," then, he faded into the darkness that is the Void.

---------------------------

Yes I know it isn't that great and it's a bit small, but at least it's an update right?

Goodbye my precious little flowers!!