Welcome back Luke

Hellooo again! I hope you liked my first chapter
So like like, comment and follow ok!! That's all now
Enjoy!

~Luke

I was in the Elysium, having lunch with Zöe, Selina, Charlie, Michael, Caster and Ethan. As much as I was having fun here, I do wish that I was alive again. With Annabeth, Percy and all my friends. If I were able to come back from the dead, I just hope that they will forgive me.

As we continued eating and talking, a person came up to us. That person was Annabeth. "Annabeth! Oh my gods! Did you die?" Every one of us were staring at her. She had red and black tips at the ends of her hair and she was wearing a black and red suit. It was different.

She looked at me with sad eyes. "Hey everyone. I-I didn't die but Percy is a traitor." No. No I couldn't believe it. Percy flaw is loyalty. He would never do such a thing. She seemed to read our thoughts and she said, "well he cheated on me, and then kissed a girl. Right in front of me. And then he -" I cut her off. "No. No. And no. I don't believe any of this. What I believe is that you have betrayed the gods."

She smiled "Wow Luke, you've gotten quite smart. Yes I did. But really, they don't deserve my respect. Now I'm following in your footsteps Luke. I am now the commander of the titans army. My Lords are Oceanus, Hyperion and Kronos himself." We all gasped. This was NOT the Annabeth I used to know. She continued, "Now I've been the power to bring back one person form the dead, to be my second in command. And that person I've chosen is you Luke." I was shocked. I can get a second chance of life, but I would have to be on the wrong side again. Aggggghh.
"Ah, Annabeth?" She smiled. "Is that a yes?"

"Where's Percy now?"

She smiled evilly. This is DEFINITELY NOT MY ANNABETH! "I'm glad you asked. He's in Tartarus, where my army is gathering up. He was sent to Tartarus by the gods to die. Due to me convincing them that he was in league with Kronos and with Gaia in the second Titan war and the Giant war. When Kronos found him he was in the river of Cocytus, letting the river drown him in his own sorrows. He took him to the prison in Tartarus, where we've been torturing him for about 650 Tartarus years. We've put a temporary curse on him so that he cannot fall asleep, fall unconscious or anything like that. So he hasn't had sleep, food and water, apart from the water we gave him to heal himself, so we can torture him some more. I'm surprised him haven't been driven insane yet. So is that a yes Luke. You get to get revenge on Percy for what he did to you."

I was silent. No I was shocked that my little Annabeth would do something like that. My friends seemed to be thinking the same thing. "Annabeth, can I talk this out with my friends first?"

She smiled, the nodded. "Oh and before I let you talk it out, look at this picture of Percy about 100 years ago." She set a photo on the table of Percy that nearly made me gag. He looked horrible. His eyes were so lifeless and dull. He had so many scars that I couldn't even count. There was blood covering his body, and blood covering the walls.

Despite all this I forced a smiled and said, "thanks Annabeth." Then she left us in peace.

"Guys, I think I should go. I'm going to try and save Percy. He's a hero. He doesn't deserve this!" I pointed to the picture.

They hesitated but agreed. "Sure, but be careful. Please don't give in to their side or go down to their level." Said Selina.

I smiled reassuringly at them, said goodbye and stood up to go to where Annabeth was waiting. I nodded, she smiled, and then we appeared in hell. I felt myself. I was alive.

She started explaining everything about how things work around here, then she brought me to see my new 'masters'. NOT. I will never join them. But I'll have to act. I think I'm good at acting. I mean I hope so. We then went to visit Percy. Annabeth entered first. I heard her talking, then I stepped in once she finished. I stepped into the light so Percy could my face. That's when I got a good look at him. He looked even worse than he did in the photo. And that's saying a lot. When he looked at my face, there was no emotion on his face. Only pain. But I could tell that he was shocked to see me. He turned to Annabeth in a 'how' gesture.

She smirked, "I could chose anyone to bring back from the dead. I chose Luke. I think the honk that really got him agree was the picture of you being tortured. Isn't that right Luke?" She looked at me.

I smiled at her and said, "yes, that's really what got me motivated to join. And I've been waiting all day to see Percy again. I've been wanting to discuss some... Things with him." I then tried for an evil smile. I think it work. Because Annabeth seemed satisfied enough as she walked up to Percy, slashed at him in the chest with her dagger, and whispered something into his ear. The worst thing was that he didn't even flinched. And I tried so hard to not to rush to him and help. I also tried hard to not attack Annabeth at that very second. She smiled at me then left the cell, leaving me with Percy.

Percy spoke, "If your going to torture me, just do it now and get it over and done with. I don't want any more games" his voice was raspy, dry and depressed. So much that I wanted to curl up in a hole and die just listening to him.

"I'm so, so sorry Percy. But I'm going to figure out away to free you. It might take a while though. And in front of everyone else I'll have to act like them, and maybe torture you which I'll regret for the rest of my life. But I will free you. That's a promise."

Percy's eyes flickered with a tiny bit of hope. But that hope kept getting pushed away, replaced with pain. But at least it was there. I smiled at him. I tried to make it warm, and welcoming. It seems it worked, because Percy smile slightly. After that I left his cell, trying to figure out a way to escape. To free Percy from his endless suffering.

------------------------------------
Woooooooooo I'm a spree!!
I hope you liked this chapter and ill maybe up ate again tomorrow or the day after that, I'm not sure

Anyway see ya!