The Hunters

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I wasn't planning on posting up a chapter today, but I thought 'what the heck, it's Christmas I'll be nice, so here it is!

Enjoy!

~Percy

As Artemis and I arrived at the hunters camp, all the hunters became alert and pointed their bows at me. "Milady, who is this boy and why is he here?" One of the hunters said, spitting the word 'boy' out.

"This is Perseus, and he is our new guardian." Artemis said. This caused an uproar of protests, whining and insults to me.

Then Thalia steps out of the crowd. "Kelp head? Is that really you?"

I nodded then said quietly, "Yea, it's me pinecone face." She frowned at how quite I was talking, but shrugged it off, ran towards me, and hugged me. Then she judo flipped me and started yelling at me. "5 years kelp head! 5 years you were missing, then you just show up out of no where!" She electrocuted me and I didn't even flinch. I've suffered through far mores worse.

"So where have you been Seaweed brain! Huh? Where?!" I didn't get back up. Instead I froze at the name remembering my times in Tartarus and involuntarily started shaking. She seemed to realized this and stopped shouting at me. "Oh, I'm sorry Percy. I'm so sorry."

Slowly I stood up, aware that everyone is watching us. I took a deep breath, pushing the memories out of my head. I turned to Thalia and gave her a weak smile and nodded. She again frowned about my speaking situation.

Artemis turned to her hunters, "Ok, now all of you go back to your normal activities for today and ill explain more tonight. And Perseus, I suggest you go back to your tent and rest. You'll need it." She ended with a small smile. We all bowed to her and did as she said. I walked slowly to my tent, in agonizing steps. I felt like I've ran miles. So I'm physically and mentally exhausted. I finally made it to my tent and quickly took a look around. It was bigger on the inside. There was a queens sized bed in the middle. The sheets were black with a sea green trident on top. Lining the walls were all different types of weapons from javelins to bows and arrows. There was a study desk on the side with a shelf next to it. After I looked around for a bit, I went straight to my bed and fell asleep the second I hit my pillow.

----------------------

Yessss!!!!! I'm done! Ok this is your Christmas present, and I know it's smaller than usual but it's better than nothing

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!