The Escape

Hellooo I am back again, as you can see.
------- I don't really have anything to say sooo

Enjoy 👍😄-----------
___________________________________

~Percy

*50 Tartarus years later*

Annabeth brought Kronos' scythe down across my face, from my forehead, to my collar bone. Slowly. Oceanus then tipped a bucket of salt water on me, so I healed. Now I have a new ugly scar on my face. Great. Just adding another to my collection! Yay!!
Kronos grabbed some hydra poison, and shoved it down my throat, making me scream. Kronos sighed, then grinned evilly when he figured out what to do next. He got some Gorgon's blood and made me drink it. At first I started to heal, but then I felt it start to burn me away. I couldn't breath, and everything went blurry. They then shoved the cure for it down my throat, making the pain from the Gordon's blood disappear. Hyperion then grabbed a knife and stuck that down my throat, damaging my insides even more, making me choak. Once he brought his hand out of my mouth with the knife, I vomited up blood. After an hour of torture, they left, but not without Annabeth saying that nobody loves me and taunting me.

After a little bit, Luke came in. He's my only nice company. He's like a brother to me now.
He came in with a bucket of water and tipped on top of me, healing most of my wounds. Then he gave some of it for me to drink. I drank the water, which heal all the injuries on the inside of me. I gave him a weak smile, but it was mostly forced.

He gave me a smile, but I could see the sorry in his eyes. "Hey, how's it goin man?" He said softly.

I shook my head, and gave him another weak smile. "How do you think I'm goin?" I said, almost inaudible. Nearly the only person I talk to is Luke. Everyone else I don't say a word to, only if I'm raced to that is. Besides, it pains me to speak from all the creaming I've been doing. That, plus the poison, knives etc being shoved down my throat.

He sighed, and sat down in front of me on a chair. "I think I finally found a way out." What?! A way out?! YESS!!!

He must of seen the hope in my eyes since my face has the same emotions on it nearly all the time. Pain, sadness, depression, and only very, very rarely do I show happiness. Well that's what Luke told me. "Yes a way out. So tonight, when everyone's asleep, I'm supposed to go to earth for the first time since I've been here, and scare some people.at that time, I'll grab you, open a portal and we'll escape."

I smiled. I was finally going to get out of this hell hole. "Okay, I'll see you tonight." Luke said, then walked out.

----TIME SKIP----

~Luke

I walked out of my room, said goodbye to Annabeth, and went to Percy. He haven't moved, which isn't a surprise. He was also awake. Which also wasn't a surprise.

"Okay. You ready." He nodded weakly. It pained me to see him like this. I broke his chains and took off his shackles. I then opened a portal, carried Percy bridal style, and stepped through the portal. When I stepped out we were in the forest. Free. Right when I stepped through, Percy passed out. 700 years of being awake, I would pass out as well.

I decided to make camp for the night, seeing as it was getting dark. When I was starting to set up camp, I had an idea. I prayed to my dad, hoping that he'll show up. After a couple of minutes of waiting, I was beginning to give up hope. I sat beside Percy, and looked at him. His breathing was irregular and uneven, which made me panic. He needed help. Now. Suddenly a bright came, and when it was gone, Hermes was standing there. My dad.

He stared at me like I was a ghost. Then he ran towards me and cried, apologizing over and over again. I told him it was okay. After a while, he pulled away. "How are you alive son?"

I shook my head and pointed to Percy, "I'll explain later, but right now we need to get to Olympus to see Apollo." Hermes eyes widened when he saw that the bloody body was Percy's. he then flashed us all to Olympus, where they were all silent, which was strange. Probably because Hermes must have flashed out unexpectedly.

Zeus looked at Hermes angrily, "why did you flash out without an excuse?!" He boomed.

Hermes just pointed to me and Percy. All the Olympians eyes widened and Apollo rushed forward to help Percy. He froze when he realized who he was, earning worried looks from the gods. I sat next to Percy and said to Apollo, "hurry up Apollo! Heal him already!" Apollo hesitated, but then set to work. All the other gods stepped closer, trying to see who the body was. They all gasped when they realized it was Percy. I gripped Percy's hand, afraid that I was going to lose my little brother.

Zeus turned to me. "While Apollo is healing Percy, explain everything that happened."

I took a deep breath, the explained everything. Most of the gods looked horrified, while others looked like they didn't believe me.

"How do we know we can believe you?!" Athena spat.

"If your that desperate, you can get Dionysus to read his mind." I suggested.

Everyone looked at Dionysus. He looked at everyone for a moment before sighing and placing his hand gently on Percy's forehead. After a moment he pulled away, curled up in a ball, started crying and apologizing to Percy.

Everyone looked at the crying Dionysus in horror. "Show us what happened. It couldn't of been that bad" said Zeus.

Dionysus shook his head. "No, it's too scary. Too much. I'm sorry Percy. So, so sorry."

Zeus pressed on. "Show us now." He said sternly. He nodded and a beam a purple light hit us all. Including me for some reason. And I've already been through some of this.

We were flashed into a memory. Unfortunately for me, it was one of the times I had to torture Percy. Along with Kronos, Hyperion, Oceanus and Annabeth. We tortured him in in ways I can't explain, and in ways that ill never forgive myself for. Once the memory faded away, I saw a mixture of emotions on all the gods faces. Some were looking at Percy in horror and sadness. Some were vomiting. While others were looking at me with murderous looks on their faces.

"How dare you hurt him! We realized long ago that he was innocent, and we wanted to bring him back but we couldn't! And now we find out that you tortured him!" Zeus shouted. "All in favour of of this boys death." More than half of the council put their hands up. The only gods who didn't put their hands up were Dionysus and Hermes.

Zeus then raised his master bolt, and before I knew it I was blasted by Zeus' master bolt. And I knew no more.