Part 8

Drool slobbered across the warm breath heated pillow of Naruto Uzumaki. The snores had grown cacophonous overnight and had woken the light sleeping copycat nin who decided to have a little payback.

Sasuke and Sakura were naturally early risers and had risen a few hours after Kakashi had finished his training, the two were having breakfast in the kitchen, since their Sensei had told them breakfast is the most important meal of the day and you're probably not going to eat anything else for at least a day and a half. So naturally, the kids dug in and ate as much as they could.

Meanwhile, Kakashi decided to wake Naruto.

He grabbed a pot and a ladle and headed toward the blonde's room, casually opening the door and walking in as he knew the boy was a heavy sleeper, judging from his personality. Though he didn't foresee the slight possibility that the young genin might sleep naked.

Kakashi's eyes widened before quickly averting his eyes and turning a bright shade of red. Without looking, he slowly advanced and threw a blanket over the boy, covering his lower body.

The older male finally looked over the, still drooling, boy who wore a dog beanie to bed and grinned evilly before raising the pot and ladle high above his head and smashing the hell out of it next to his eardrum.

Naruto screeched and swiftly sat up, grabbing air as he tried stopping the loud noise. Luckily his blanket still covered his lower area.

Kakashi chuckled at the boys panic "Time to get up" He sniggered and sauntered out the disorganized room.

Naruto glowered at his master. The man really knew how to push his buttons and waking him up from a deep sleep was definitely one of those buttons.

Grudgingly he got up and made himself ready for the day, joining Sakura and Sasuke in their breakfast feast Kakashi had prepared for them. The man had learned how to cook over the years, he needed healthier foods other than takeaways after all, especially with his intense training he had undergone.

"Right you're all here, shall we get going?" Their leader popped up from around the corner, startling the genin.

"Ready to go? It's not even seven in the morning" Naruto complained, banging his head on the table next to his hot ramen in a cup.

"Hmm? That's another lap around the Konoha lake from now on, anything else?" Kakashi taunted, waving his finger in the air.

Sasuke and Sakura glared daggers at the blonde who wore a pained and guilty expression "No sensei"

"Good, so let's get going." Kakashi responded over cheerfully before leading the group out of their clan home and toward the forest of death.

The kids walked beside their teacher, feeling their muscles ache from last nights late training session. They had learned their lesson, never drop training even on a day off. He'd surely make them regret it.

Team 7 arrived before the rusty iron fences of training ground forty-one. Aka. The Forest of Death.

Loud wailing from different beasts could clearly be heard from the outside, disfigured and large animals were slowly waking from their deep sleep within the dark shadows of the forest.