Part 11

"SASUKE!!" A loud voice squealed with a mixture of delight and horror upon seeing the boy emerge from the treeline of the dark mystifying woodland, battered, bruised and exhausted.

Sasuke walked alongside his Sensei, Sakura on his other side and Naruto on Kakashi's left. The mane of the charcoal eyed boy waved through the wind as he stared team 10 down whilst the group openly threw worrying and concerned glances at the lot. Sakura and Naruto felt similar to the young Uchiha, They had spent a month in the shadowy hell and coming back to the real world only to be treated as children who couldn't defend themselves again agitated the three and Kakashi noticed the stiffness in their shoulders but kept to himself. He knew they were capable of controlling themselves, especially now after everything they've experienced and learned.

Team 10 found it rather difficult watching their comrade's in a state of severe fatigue and felt slightly overwhelmed by the indifference they showed as they practically limped alongside their amused Sensei.

Before the rest of her team could stop the blonde kunoichi, Ino rushed forward to embrace her beloved. Though her efforts were admirable, they were meaningless as Sakura stepped in, laying a swift punch to the girl's abdomen causing her to hunch over in pain.

Sakura froze. She had just attacked her comrade and for what? For Sasuke? Hadn't she come to a decision long ago, she'd given up on the romantic life for now - so why would she attack her friend?

The pinkette stepped back, regret swimming in the clear waters of her grass-colored eyes.

Shikamaru and Choji rushed to the blonde's side, aiding her to stand upright. The shadow commanding boy glared viciously up at Sakura.

The girl didn't know what to do or say. She felt overwhelmed, agitated and when Ino rushed forward she had mistaken her action as an attack. Sakura glanced up at Kakashi, silently begging for help.

Naruto and Sasuke watched with wide eyes as Kakashi immediately stepped forward, his hands in the air for a sign of surrender, especially toward Asuma, who looked ready to commit a terrible deed.

"Asuma" Kakashi muttered, catching said man's attention along with the other two teammates of group 10.

"Try and understand. She is still in a primal state. They spent a month in the forest and she mistook Ino as an enemy" The silver spark tried explaining.

"Enemy?! Why would your student think mine an enemy, Kakashi!" Asuma bellowed, obviously implying a great offense.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes at the accusation "Fine, I'll prove it. I've trained my students in ultimate discipline and respect" He started, confusing the Hokage's son as the man wondered why he'd bring his training method into this.

Kakashi smirked beneath his navy mask and flung a lethal kunai at Naruto's head.

Team 10 gasped, reaching out to halt the attack but was useless as they were too far away.

Naruto swiftly caught the kunai and threw it with the same lethal force back at his Sensei who simply caught the weapon in return and placed it back in its holder.

Team 10 watched Naruto's facial expressions change drastically from murderous to heavy regret.

"Sensei-" the blonde shinobi stuttered, trying to find a reason for his behavior.