Part 17

In the dark corners of the Interrogation and torture foundation was a man, silent as the midnight light that reflected against the walls and shone upon his sweaty and cut forehead.
The cell they had thrown him in had little to no light, he struggled to keep track of the days he'd been kept in the wet cement cell.

The bars were specially made to retract chakra to the level of death if attempted usage. They even went so far as to cover the walls in it.

Ikoro felt scared, for the first time in a long time, he felt terrified.

They had taken his clothes as it was becoming a hassle by being in the way when they tortured him. He lay naked in his cell, cradling his knees in an attempt for warmth but no matter what he tried, nothing had helped with the hyperthermia he was experiencing especially in his fingers. His nails had started chipping at first, then one after the other had simply..fallen off.

Ikoro's mind was too far into his insanity to see a reason for his actions as he tried replacing his nails back onto his fingers.

The man laughed, a truly hysterical cackle.

Ibiki Morino stood on the other side of Ikoro's cell, watching him with cold and calculating eyes.

Death was said to be this man's best friend, civilians and shinobi alike feared the special jounin for his skills and intelligence. The scars marking his face didn't help much either.

As he stared into the dark pits of cell 203, he wondered why this man would hold his tongue after he experienced so many inhuman acts.

The male had little to no chakra in general yet his skin was as hard as a rock. He knew about the Uchiha massacre and Itachi Uchiha along with the hatred held for the jinjuuriki boy.

Just where did he obtain this information?

Ibiki grumbled under his breath, clearly annoyed by the strong willpower of the man before him, who was crawling back and forth by the rear wall, watching Ibiki with sharp crazed eyes.

"Hm. If you won't talk, then I'll cut out your tongue" ibiki sadistically threatened, halting the man in his pace for a second before the man sprang to the bars, attempting to grab the higher up who just took a step back as Anbu restricted him.

Ibiki smirked as dark thoughts filled his mind.

Meanwhile.

"Ahhhh! That hit the spot!" Naruto bellowed as he finished off his ninth bowl of miso ramen.

"You know this is probably why you haven't had a growth spurt To" came from his right. The blonde peered over at his pink haired teammate in confusion, scratching his head.

"Eh? Spurt? What's that?" He questioned dumbly, causing Sakura to facepalm herself.

"She means, it's why you're shorter than the two of us, dobe" came from his left.

Naruto swirled around to glare at his raven-haired teammate.

"I'm not shorter than you, Teme!" Naruto growled at Sasuke who just smirked in response.