Chapter 1

Please keep in mind that this is a sequel to my fanfic The Bad Boy(Niall Horan fanfic) I would suggest that you read it first to fully understand this one, but I wouldn't say it's completely necessary. Enjoy!

-BelleXx

~*~

  It has been six years since the day I accepted to be his princess. I haven't seen him for nearly five years. Five years I have been hassled by his competitors. Five years he hasn't been here to protect me. Five years is too long to not see those hypnotizing, blue eyes in person. 

  We dated for a year after the fight before he was sent off to even more fights. I was unfortunately unable to come with him as he traveled. We haven't kept in contact after he was sent off and I haven't seen any sign of him since. 

  His competitors hassled me ever since we started dating and they still do it today thinking that he still loves me. Truth is, I think he has completely forgotten about me. He hasn't even tried to contact me, none of the boys have. 

  I still live in London, but in the heart of the city now. I live in a flat close to my work, so I won't have to travel so far. I work as a secretary for an office building that is filled with lawyers, engineers, contractors, real estate agents, you name it. I direct the calls, file paperwork, sort the mail, and other personal jobs. I am currently going to college to fulfill my dream of being a large and small animal veterinarian. I am now 23 and still single. I have been on two dates since....him. Neither of them were anything that I'm looking for and I haven't tried to date since. 

  I wonder how he is doing?... 

  My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the flat door. I sighed in frustration already knowing what it most likely was and stood from my messy desk to answer it. 

  "Yes?" I asked the tall, muscular man standing in the doorway. "Are you Belle?" "Who's asking?" "I am." I rolled my eyes and huffed crossing my arms over my chest. "Yes." "Tell Niall to watch his back." I rolled my eyes. "What's it gonna take for you idiots to understand that he doesn't love me anymore!?!" I screamed in frustration. I felt the back of his hand come in contact with my cheek causing my face to turn to the side and sting. "Don't speak to me like that! Spread the word." With that he left and I closed and locked the door. 

  This is what has been happening for the past five years. 

  I heard the bedroom door creak open and small feet pad across the hardwood towards me. "Momma?" A small voice whispered from behind me. I quickly turned around and smiled slightly hiding my frustration. I bent over picking her up and placed her on my right hip. She rubbed her eyes sleepily with her small hand, clutching her plush teddy bear with the other. 

  "What's wrong, baby?" "I heard yelling." Her five year old voice spoke. "It's okay now. Lets get you back to bed." She nodded with her eyes half closed and I lightly chuckled at her adorable figure. I carried her back to her room and tucked her under the covers, placing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Goodnight, Analisa." I whispered and left the room quietly. 

  I have tried so hard to forget about Niall, but I have a reminder of him everyday. She has his blue eyes with a small mix of my green, light brown, soft, bouncy curls, small freckles scattered across her nose and cheeks, his appetite, his adorable laugh, my stubbornness and much of her own personality. 

  She is my precious angel and he doesn't even know she's alive. 

  I tried writing a letter to tell him, but I couldn't get the courage to send it out. She has never really asked about him. Thankfully. I don't know what to tell her when she does ask about him. I know that there will come a day, I just hope that day isn't anytime soon. 

  (A/N: Analisa is pronounced like sauna but without the sound of the s, so it's like aunalisa not like annalisa k? K.)

~*~

🎶If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?🎶

Alright pls tell what you think below!!!

Hope y'all enjoy the first part of the sequel!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌