Chapter 7

"Now make sure she takes a nap around 2 and don't forget about feeding her and-" "Belle, calm down. It's gonna be fine. I've got it handled." Niall placed his hand on my shoulder in assurance with a small smile. I sighed and looked at Analisa peering up at me with a smile. "You be good for daddy, okay? I love you." I kissed her on the head and she wrapped her small arms around me before I handed her off to Niall. 

  My mind was racing as my nerves were at the surface. Was it the right thing to do? Leave her with Niall who never knew of her existence until just yesterday? Would someone come by after Niall and find her?

  I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts, convincing myself everything would be fine and Niall wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. He protected me while I was with him five years ago and even tried to do so while he was away. 

  I smiled at them as my mind settled down with the idea. "Thanks again, Niall." He smiled down at me. "Anytime, darlin'." I laughed lightly and kissed Analisa's forehead one last time. I was tempted to do the same to Niall, but decided against it knowing it would make things more awkward than they already were.

  "Have a good day! Love you, Analisa!" I called out and waved as I made my way down the metal steps and to my car.

  I looked back to see them waving before stepping into the house with smiles on their faces. I made my way to work and parked my car in my usual space. I grabbed my purse and locked the car making my way inside the large office building.

***

  Three long hours later it was time for lunch and I was ecstatic. I hopped out of my chair, placing an 'At lunch be back soon' sign on my desk and practically ran to my car.

  The warm breeze felt good against my skin as I climbed into my car and headed to find some place to eat. I walked inside of a cute, little cafe causing me to instantly smile as the smell of wonderful food filled my senses. 

***

  I made my way back to my car stuffed and happy. My mind started wandering off to Niall and Analisa and wondering if they were okay. I guess I could call and check on them. I was digging through my purse looking for my phone when I ran into a large, muscular figure.

  "Sorry." I mumbled still looking through my purse and kept walking until I felt a hand wrap around my bicep preventing me from moving further. They spun me around and I looked up, wide eyed and a gasp escaped my lips in surprise of the rough action.

  "You Belle?" I gulped nervously and nodded slowly. My usual confidence washed away at the sight of of the ominous man. His lip was busted, he had a large bruise forming under his right eye, his knuckles were bloody, and he had a large cut above his left eye. He was very tall and had biceps the size of my head. He was at least a foot taller than I was as I barely grazed his shoulder. I started to shake in fear as his grip around my arm tightened.

  "You're coming with me."

~*~

I saw This Is Us today and let me just say it was per-fect!!!!! 😂 It makes me hav a lot more respect for the boys cause I'm a family person and I couldn't be away from them for that long! It also makes me love them even more for staying true to themselves. But it also makes me sad cause of the reality of probably never gonna meet them 😭 but I'm okay. I guess:)

QUESTION: Who has a follow on twitter from at least one of the boys and who? I'm not followed by any😔

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes💚✌