Epilogue

I cried while writing this and I suggest y'all go get a box of tissues now before you begin to read the epilogue.

Read authors notes at end pls

-BelleXx

~*~

"There you go, mom."

I smiled up at Analisa as she brought me a cup of hot cocoa. "Thank you, sweetheart."

She smiled down at me and quietly walked back into the kitchen.

My shaky hands brought the mug to my lips and the warm liquid slid down my throat. I sighed as content as I could be and set my cup on the table next to my recliner.

I looked down at my hands causing a soft sigh to escape my lips.

Wrinkled and old.

That is what I have become.

My kids have grown up so fast and I can feel myself letting go. My heart has long been shattered and broken and nothing can fix it now. Nothing but to see my husband again and I feel now that it won't be very long.

I leaned back in my recliner and all the memories from the past came rushing through my mind.

The day I met Niall, all the times he's saved me, seeing him after five years, everything.

Analisa came back into the room and knelt down beside me with tears in her eyes. She knew in that moment that it would be my last.

"Mom." Her shaky breath called out as she took ahold of my wrinkled frail hand.

"I love you. Take care of the grand kids and your sisters. Tell them all I love them."

She shook her head and let a sob escape. "Please don't leave me."

I shook my head and looked her straight in the eye. "It's time."

Tears fell down her face and I felt my eyes beginning to close as my breaths became shallow. I breathed out my last breath with meaningful words.

"I love you, Niall."

Third persons pov

At that very moment Belle was gone.

She had a pretty good life since the day the doctors told her she wasn't going to be able to have children again. They wound up being proven wrong about two years later when Belle had twin girls, Mia and Lily.

Years passed with no troubles or dangers and Niall and Belle lived a good life.

When Analisa turned twenty she got married to James, one of Liam and Ashley Caroline's twin boys. When she was twenty-two they had a little boy. He had sparkling blue eyes and curly brown hair and they named him Dakota.

Belle and Niall both lived to see their children grow up, get married, move out, and have their grand kids.

Niall passed away three years before Belle at the age of eighty-two.

Belle passed at the age of eighty-four.

After three years of suffering the loss of her one true love, she finally was set free and got to join him up above.

"Let them say what they want, they won't change our minds. Let them do what they want, they won't change our actions. Let them think what they want, we still won't care. Nothing they say, do, or think will change us. Our love is stronger than anything."

THE END.

~*~

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I can't believe this story is over!!!!! omg you guys!!!!!😭😭😭

I also can't believe that this story has reached over 100k reads!! I mean that is unbelievable!!!! my goal has been accomplished for both The bad boy and this!!! I can't even begin to thank you guys enough for making it happen!!! y'all are truly the best readers out there and I hope y'all continue to read my fanfics and make them all just as famous as this one!!!!

I really hated that this story had to end but as they say all good things must come to an end. 😭

Like always though I will be writing a new fanfic since this one has been completed!!

It will be called The Journey has just Begun and it will be another bad boy Niall fanfic!! I haven't started writing it yet though!

Would y'all want to do a contest for the main parts of that fanfic? just comment!

I love y'all to infinity and beyond!!

Keep an eye out for a possible contest and new fanfic!

Follow me-
Instagram- obviously_nialls_princess
Twitter- obvsniallsqueen
Tumblr- obvsniallsqueen
Ask.fm- obvsniallsqueen

I will always love you guys! thanks for being so faithful!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️😭