Chapter 32

Louis carried my crying aching body back to the room.

"What happened?!"

I looked up to see Megan's green eyes filled with worry as she rushed to my side. I closed my eyes and turned my head, burying it into Louis' chest.

"Niall."

"What did he do now?" She spat with pure angry venom.

"Cheated."

I heard several gasps fill the room and I let out another heart wrenching sob.

"Out of all things, I would have never thought he would go that far."

I tried to contain my shaky and out of control breaths but failed as more tears cascaded down my face.

I felt myself being laid down on a soft fluffy surface and only assumed it was the bed as I kept my eyes sealed shut with tears slipping. Louis' warmth disappeared and was replaced with a soft blanket and soothing circles rubbed on my back.

"She doesn't deserve this. She's too sweet for all of this."

I choked on another sob as I listened to the words drifting through the room.

"She should get away from it all and take a break so she has time to think everything through."

"It may not be that simple, Olivia."

"Maybe she has a friend or something she could stay with away from all of us that would remind her of him."

"Dana, you have to remember what kind of danger we are all in."

"I know that, but I think it's what's best for her in the situation she's dealing with."

"Dana's right, Louis. I think it'd be best since she's pregnant to avoid all of this stress."

I heard a sigh that I know to well belonged to Louis. "Alright. I'll see what I can do. Let her rest and let me know when she's settled down."

It went silent for a few more minutes before footsteps shuffled and a door opened and closed. I figured it was Louis, but with the multiple sets of footsteps, I don't know who all went with him.

Maybe it would be best for me to just get away from all of this.

For now at least.

Just take a break and forget the stress because it's not healthy for the baby.

I would take Analisa and just go.

Maybe I could contact Eleanor and see if I could stay with her for a few days maybe even a few weeks. She's been a childhood friend of mine and we've kept in contact.

I felt a small hand lay itself gently on my arm and a small pair of lips place to my forehead. I fluttered my eyes open to see Analisa looking down at me worriedly.

My heart broke at the expression she wore.

Her little brows were creased causing small lines in her forehead. Her eyes were full of worry and her small lips were pursed in a thin line.

In a sense it was quite adorable, but it broke my heart.

She shouldn't have to worry about me like this. I should be there for her at all times.

I reached my arm out and scooped her small body up onto the bed next to me. I scooted closer to the wall so she could lie beside me and face each other. I brushed small curls away from her eyes and sniffled.

Her small hand reached out toward my face and wiped away fallen tears from my cheeks.

That action brought tears to my eyes and I let out a small sob as I brought my five year old into my arms and held her tight against my chest.

We need to get away from all of this, that's a fact.

The only questions is, for how long?

~*~

Awwww touching moment!!*puts hand over heart and awes*

Okay so I posted this once but I got like zero response so I posted again
😁

Alright so since several of you commented that y'all would do a contest to be a character in one of my fanfics so if you could comment a suggestion of a contest that would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But like I cry ever freakin time I watch SOML like legit:"((((

If you haven't watched it I'm watching you0-0

12 comments and 40 votes??????

Any questions regarding anything just ask!!!!!!

Love y'all to the moon and back!!:*

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️