Chapter 43

Niall pov

"Zayn, stay with the kids!" I shouted as Harry, Louis, Liam, and I filed through the door and ran down the hallway.

We ignored the tremendous pile of bodies covered in blood and quickly ran into the kitchen looking around frantically.

"Where did they go?!" I panicked and ran a shaking hand through my tousled hair.

"Belle! No!"

My ears perked up and I headed down the hall of the continuous girl screams. We rounded a corner to see four men carrying four of the girls but I saw no sign of Belle anywhere.

"Let them go." Harry growled stepping to the front of the group.

The men looked at us with wide frightened eyes. They looked at each other before their eyes met us again and they dropped the girls and took off running down the hall. Liam and Louis chased after the men and Harry and I jogged over to the four girls.

"Are you girls okay?" Harry asked kneeling down beside Megan's shaking body.

She clung to him and tears ran down her face like Niagara Falls. He picked her up bridle style and held her close to his chest.

"It's okay, babe." He cooed soothingly in her ear but her sobs only got louder as she violently shook her head.

I knelt down beside the three girls to see if they were alright. They all had tears running down their faces and sobs emitting from their bodies.

"Are you guys okay?"

They nodded slowly. I stood back up and looked at Megan who looked as though she was trying to speak but couldn't find the words to say.

I looked up when the sound of heavy footsteps came down the hallway.

"We...lost...them." Louis said completely out of breath with his hands on his knees as he bent over to gasp for breath.

Meanwhile Liam was standing fine with calm and even breaths before rushing to Ashley Caroline and hugging her to his chiseled chest with all his might.

"Where is Belle?"

Megan shook violently with another sob before she finally answered the dreaded questions.

"D-ead."

My heart stopped beating and my world stopped completely. I blinked slowly and shook my head trying to process the fact that the love of my life is dead.

Dead.

A word I never wanted to hear until much later in life.

A word I defiantly didn't want to hear about my pregnant love.

No we weren't dating, nor even married, but we loved each other with all of our hearts.

I hate using past tense already.

I found myself stumbling toward the room that Megan pointed to when she uttered the unthinkable word.

I slammed the door open and my anger filled eyes met those of the leader of the north side, Jeff.

I growled at him before tackling him to the ground along with the other men in the room. I didn't bother paying attention to anything but the motionless body laying in front of the desk.

My heart thumped in my ears, loud and slow. My breath matched my heartbeat as I dared to take a few steps toward her.

Her head faced away from me, her curly long brown hair tangled and slightly bloody. Her hands resting on her stomach covered in blood. Blood still seeped through her fingers giving me the slightest bit of hope that she was still alive.

I sent up a silent prayer asking that she make it through okay. I already know that the baby is gone but if she can make it through, everything will be okay.

I knelt down beside her brushing her hair away from her face that had drastically paled. I laid a hand on her cheek and another over her heart.

My heart sped up as I could faintly feel the beat of her heart still going.

~*~

What are y'all's plans for Christmas??? I'm going to Virginia after like always:)

I think this might b one of the last chapters to this book. Maybe a couple more but don't worry yet until I tell u that it's officially over ok? k.

I love y'all!

Follow me?
Instagram- obviously_nialls_princess
Twitter- obvsniallsqueen
Tumblr- obvsniallsqueen

Can y'all make my other fanfics as famous as this one? it would mean a lot!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️