Chapter 2

My eyes fluttered open to small hands shaking my arm. "Momma. Wake up." I smiled lightly and looked down at her. Her curls were sticking up all over the place, her arm still clutching her teddy, a small smile spread across her face. "I'm up." She looked up at my face and her smile got wider. I sat up in bed and picked her up, setting her back down on my lap.

  "Can we go to the park today?" She asked innocently. "Sure." She hopped off of the bed and jumped around squealing happily. I laughed and got up, walking downstairs.

  "Let's go have breakfast first." This caught her attention, immediately causing her to stop and she skipped behind me to the table before taking a seat and waiting. I swiftly fixed her favorite, pancakes and bacon.

  Once we finished I cleaned up and took her small hand in mine, leading her back up the stairs.

  "Go get dressed and I'll fix your hair, okay?" She nodded and ran into her room. I chuckled again.

  I changed into a flowy, ruffled, orange tank top with black, high waisted shorts and black, lacy toms to match. I applied light makeup and left my hair down and naturally curly. I turned around to find Analisa sitting patiently on the edge of my bed, playing with the arms on her teddy. I smiled to myself and sat beside her. It's very hard not to smile around her as she just has that kind of adorable personality.

  She looked up at me and crawled into my lap, giving me full access to her head full of curls. I combed through them with my fingers getting rid of the frizz. I took a headband with a white lace bow on the side and slid it around her forehead, pulling her hair from her face.

  She doesn't know that I picked her outfit out last night and placed it in her dresser draw that she always chose from and it gave her the satisfaction that she chose it herself. It was a soft pink sundress with small flowers spread all over it and white flip flops to match the headband.

  I lifted her off my lap and placed her on my right hip. "Let's go to the park." She giggled happily, nodding her head.

***

  We arrived twenty minutes later and I unbuckled her from her carseat. I took ahold of her small hand in mine letting her lead the way. She led me over to a small picnic bench and sat me down before skipping to the playground.

  I shook my head with a small laugh and watched her play for two hours before picking up my phone and fiddling with it for a few minutes. I glanced back up and she was gone. My eyes widened and I started to panic.

  "Analisa." I called out frantically, standing and rushing to the playground. I looked through every tube, down the slide, in the trees and bushes, everywhere I could possibly think of. I saw a glimpse of her curls heading off towards the neighborhood beside the park.

  "Analisa!" I screamed and started running towards her. "Analisa!"

  By the time I reached her she was standing on the metal steps of an old, rundown, brick flat building. The door was open and my eyes widened more.

  "Belle?"

~*~

🎶I got my ticket for the long way round

  Two bottle of whiskey for the way

  And I sure would like some sweet company

  And I'm leaving tomorrow, what do you say🎶

Dude I learned the cup song in twenty min the other day. So proud of myself😁Feeling accomplished

Feedback is greatly appreciated!!!!

Oh and for some stupid reason it's not letting me reply so for @030MaroMagdy030 if u want to you can Dm it to me on twitter- obvsniallsqueen !! Thanks so much for the support too!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌