Chapter 19

You know how they say that God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers? How it will make them stronger? I feel like a very weak soldier. A soldier who can hardly fight battles, let alone the toughest ones. God must think very differently of me.

  I closed my eyes and let the words sink in.

  "Positive."

  Both of the tests just had to be positive. I am not a person who supports abortion and I will absolutely not consider it no matter how bad things get. I'm pregnant. I'm going to have another child. Analisa will have a younger sibling. 

  It's not Niall's.

  That thought kept ringing through my head and made me think of a question I wanted to know the answer to. Who's is it? I was kidnapped and abused twice by two different people in the past week. What will Niall think? I know that I can't do this alone, but he will have to prove his trust to me again. Slowly though I think I can forgive him, one step at a time.

  How should I even tell him?

  This isn't exactly something easily sprung into a conversation. I guess I'll think of a way to later, but I needed to see a doctor now that I know the tests were positive.

  I took a deep breath and looked up to see that two sets of blue eyes have been watching me intently. I released the breath I've been holding. "I need to see a doctor." Olivia nodded. "Who did you see for Analisa?" I pondered, but I couldn't remember. "I don't remember." She nodded again. "You can see my doctor. She's really sweet." She smiled kindly and walked away into the kitchen. "I'll call her and make an appointment." I nodded in response as she disappeared behind the door.

  "How are you going to tell Niall?" I sighed and looked down, resting my hands on my stomach. There's a living baby in my stomach as we speak. With Analisa I got pretty big for my small size and wound up having bed rest for three months. That was not fun at all. "I'm not sure. I was hoping you'd have some ideas." I tried lightning the mood a bit with a struggled smile.

  A smile spread across his face as he peered down at me. "You should just tell him out right. Don't sugar coat it. Just get it over with. He won't be upset. If anything he'll be by your side the entire time. He loves you with all his heart and has been miserable ever since he left you. I may be mad at him, but that doesn't mean you have to be." I was taken aback slightly by Louis' blunt and truthful words. It was sweet and heart warming knowing that they all cared so much for me.

  "You want to see him today?" I shook my head. "I want to see the girls." He nodded understandingly and left the room with his phone held up to his ear.

  "I got you an appointment for Thursday and today is Tuesday." I smiled and thanked her quietly. She nodded and took a seat next to me on the couch. She looked like she wanted to say something, but never got the chance to when Louis came back into the room.

  "They'll be here soon." "Who?" "The girls." Olivia looked at me with a huge smile spread across her face. "They will be so happy to see you and to meet Analisa."

~*~

Hellur lovers!!!

How do you think she should tell Niall???

Can I get 15 comments and 35 votes???

Dedications:

@KellyAnn7899

@1Dloverr143
@Sydneymillerxo
@BellaBooBear27

Thank y'all for your lovely and funny comments!!!!!

Want me to check out a story? just comment which below!!

Love y'all with all my heart!!!💚

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌️