Chapter 38

Analisa had fallen asleep in the small bedroom down the hall. Niall and I had stayed in the large master bedroom.

I had pulled myself the the top of the bed and leaned against the headboard. I crossed my legs in front of me and rested my head back slowly fluttering my eyes closed.

I could feel Niall's eyes on me causing me to fight a smile from tugging at my lips. I rested my hands on my one and a half month pregnant belly the size of about a three month belly.

I felt the bed shift and a body sit next to me. My eyes fluttered open and a small smile pulled at the corner of my lips as I shifted my head to look at him.

His bright blue eyes held happiness while a large smile plastered across his strong defined face. His smile made mine become larger as we both took in each other's features.

I wish my hormones weren't so out of whack from being pregnant. I should be mad at him, but it seems as if all of it has just drifted away and replaced with relief and happiness.

A chill ran down my spine causing me to shudder and Niall's smile to become wider. He wrapped his arm slowly around my shoulder and pulled me into his side. I could feel his muscles under his thin white shirt when I wrapped my arms around his stomach.

His hand rubbed up and down my bare arm causing goosebumps to form. His heart thumped strongly under my ear and my head rose and fell as he took a deep breath. I felt his lips place themselves gently on my hair and his breath fan out over me.

"You're my life jacket when the oceans too rough to swim. You're my anchor when the waves try to pull me in."

I turned my head so it stayed on his chest, but I could see him. His fingers twirled around my long curly hair as he looked adoringly down at me. He leaned down and placed a passionate kiss to my lips.

We didn't even notice the door open and close until a unsubtle cough interrupted out soon to be make out session.

I pushed on Niall's chest to lift myself up and meet the eyes of everyone. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks and tried to pull myself out of Niall's grip, but he wasn't going to have that. He held me tightly into his chest as we were under the judging and angry gazes of the boys and girls.

"I don't mean to be rude, but why are you here?" Zayn stepped forward from behind Louis as he spoke.

I looked down and began to fiddle with my fingers before taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out as I lifted my head to meet his stare.

"I came back because I can't live without him. I had to give him another chance."

I looked to Louis who I knew would most likely be the angriest and I was correct.

"He doesn't deserve any more chances." His eyes held so much hatred as he spat the words.

"Everyone deserves chances, Louis."

"He's had his fair share." He fired back as his voice began to raise. "You need to just get out of here while you can. Just leave!"

I jumped back further into Niall's grasp as tears sprung to my eyes. I swallowed them down the best that I could, but before I could speak Niall spoke first.

"Don't tell her what she can and cannot do. She came back at her own decision. Leave her be."

Louis took a taunting step forward. "What if I don't?"

"I'll make you."

I shoved Louis back as hard as I could when he came to the edge of the bed.

"No." I spoke firmly.

He looked at me in surprise and back to Niall with anger.

"We will settle this later."

With that he stormed out of the room leaving us with the rest of the gang.

~*~

Alright lovelies!!! Another chapter to Falling for the Wrong Side has been uploaded so if y'all could check that out it would be great!!!!!!!!

Is everyone still liking this story? should I still continue?

Feedback is greatly accepted pls!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️