Chapter Five.

Dominic's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and yawned straight away. After I stretched out my body and lent over to get my phone. I had several angry messages from my father and one from Mercades. I quickly skimmed through the messages from him and then read hers with a smile on my face.

From - Mercedes.

Meet me at 1pm at the café we first met at. I'll be there at exactly one, so don't be late or I'll leave.

I smiled knowing she would leave if I didn't show on time. I checked the time and saw it was now twelve o'clock, so I had an hour to get ready and leave.

I quickly jumped out of the bed and started off my usual morning routine with brushing my teeth. My phone vibrated as I stepped into the shower, which I ignored.

Once I got out I looked to see who had been calling and saw seven missed called from my father, which made me chuckle. Sighing I dialled his number back, then put the phone on loud speaker as I began to get dressed.

Forty minutes left, I thought as I glanced at the time.

"Dominic, finally!" He shouted down the phone sounding angry.

"Yes?" I replied acting innocent.

I walked over to my draws as I waited for him to reply and picked out a white t-shirt. Then a pair of black jeans and underwear to match.

"What was that last night!" He boomed. "Did you really fall asleep!?"

"Yes." I replied simply. "Did you discuss the topic with her?"

"No. Because we needed you present for the conversation!" He yelled.

"Why? I don't see as to why I was needed." I responded and pulled up my jeans, then done the buttons.

"Right, let's get this straight. You're going to go to coffee with Amanda at two o'clock. If you're not there on time or you don't show, you're being cut off financially and you can say bye to that lovely penthouse. Got it?" He told me.

"Yes." I gulped in fear of losing my home.

"Oh and while you're at it, think about getting a nice condo for yourself. You don't want to be living in a hotel for the rest of your life Dominic." He advised, more told.

"Okay dad, yes." I said.

"Good. I will send you the details for as to where you will be meeting Amanda." He responded. "Oh and Dominic."

"Yes dad."

"Don't be rude to her, I will find out. She tells me everything." He warned me.

Fucking whore.

"I'm guessing my attitude towards her affects my money?" I questioned.

"Yes." He clarified. "Goodbye Dominic."

"Bye dad." I said quickly and hung up the phone.

Great way to start my day.

I looked at the time and it read 12:46pm. Meaning I had less than twenty minutes to get to the café. Once I found my leather jacket and threw on some trainers, I left. Hoping to get there early so I could make a good impression.

----------
I entered the café and there she was, sat by the window looking at her watch to check the time.

"You can stop searching for me princess." I told her.