Chapter Six.

Mercedes P.O.V

I arrived at my sisters after leaving the café. Dominic clouded my thoughts as I entered the apartment. I saw my sister sat on the couch eating a bag of chips and decided to join her. She yelped and jumped a little as I plopped down next to her.

"Shit, you scared the fuck out of me." She jumped.

I laughed in return, then stole a chip from the packet.

"So how'd the date go?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"It wasn't a date and I guess it was okay." I smiled.

"Do you like him?" She asked bluntly.

"What?"

"I said, do you like him?"

"What? No. Defiantly not." I lied.

"You're lying, I can tell." She giggled.

"I'm not!" I denied.

"You so are." She grinned. "So tell me about him." 

"Well he's rich, arrogant and an asshole who doesn't care about the consequences." I listed the bad parts. "But on the other hand he's funny, charming, speaks his mind and has an AMAZING body."

"Wait, whys being rich a bad thing?" She questioned.

"Because you know my hatred for rich people. They're all uptight with their fancy pants."

"And fancy hats." She finished off my sentence in a British accent, and then we began to laugh. "Honestly though, I do think you should give the guy a chance. I know what you're like with turning people away."

"Because they weren't the one and I always know it from the first date." I told her. "You can't blame me."

"Yes I can, you're picky! You can't find the right guys because you're too independent to give them a chance!" She chuckled. "I could bet this guy done something 'wrong' on your date."

"Yes he did." I admitted. "He paid."

"What?" She laughed. "He fucking paid so that makes him a bad guy? Oh lord please help you Sadi. That's just him being a gentleman. Would you prefer if he was a tight ass?"

"No, but I don't like guys thinking they have to buy me anything. I can fend for myself." I sulked.

"Anyway, we're getting off topic. Are you going to see him again?"

"Maybe..."

"Wait! So he's a contender!" She exclaimed and clapped her hands.

"A second date doesn't mean he's a contender Katy. Just he perks my interests, that's all." I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. Tell me that when my niece and nephew are poping out of you." She teased.

"You never know, he could be an asshole." I shrugged.

"Every guys an asshole Sadi, it's in their nature." She told me. "It's a women's job to control the asshole, or atleast tame it."

"Oh is that what you did with your deadbeat boyfriend?" I insulted.

"Leave him alone, he's been job hunting!" She defended him.