Chapter Eleven.

Mercedes P.O.V

I woke up to find out I still had no texts or calls from Dominic. I was started to get pissed off since he hadn't called since our night in the car. I felt used and upset. My sister kept telling me he could just be busy, but I knew he wasn't. He was just like every other guy. He had got what he wanted and now he was on his way.

I looked at the time to see it had just hit twelve o'clock and then as I looked away my phone started to ring. The caller ID showed me it was him, so I hit decline and got back to work.

As it kept ringing, I ignored it. Even though deep down I wanted to answer and speak to him, I knew what he would've gotten up to last night. Which hurt to know after the day we had spent together.

He was the second guy I had ever given myself to, not fully, but I had still given myself to him. For him then to ignore me for a whole day.

I knew I was right about him, I thought.

I pushed my thoughts aside as a man approached the cashier. I recognised him, but I couldn't remember where from.

"Just this please dear." He told me with a smile.

"Sure." I chirped and took the book. Then scanned it.

"Don't I recognise you from somewhere?" The older man asked.

"I thought that too." I chuckled. "But I can't put my finger on it."

The older guy stared at me as he tried to remember where we had met, as did I.  He had dark hair, with green eyes that I definitely had no trouble recognising. The man wore a black suit, with dress shoes. He looked like a business man, and a smart one at that with his brief case by his side.

"Well, I can't figure it out." He smiled. "But my names Mathew Foster." He introduced himself.

Then it hit me.

"I'm Mercedes Jackson, you're Dominic's father." I said as I began to remember.

"Oh yes." He recognised too. "You're the girl that was there the day I came round."

"Yep." I said, poping the p.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that. My sons a nightmare." He chuckled deeply.

"It's fine. He calmed down not soon after." I told him. "I'm sorry for the way he spoke to your wife."

"You have no need to apologise my dear. It's his place to apologise, which he probably won't now."

"Why's that?" I asked as I placed the book into a bag.

"Because me and his mother spoke, so he isn't getting cut off now. Meaning he's fine to carry on living in that place, which was the only think that would make him apologise." He answered.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him." I assured him.

"Well thank you, and thank you for the book. I guess I'll be seeing you soon?"

"Maybe." I gave a small smile.

We said our goodbyes as he left the shop. Seeing him made me peer down to my phone at the thought of Dominic. I realised I now had five missed calls from him, along with a number of texts.