Chapter Twenty-Seven

Mercedes P.O.V

We were sat at a table with his parents after dressing back up in our outfits. He hadn't got his way and he was making it more obvious than ever that he was gonna be consistent about it. His parents were silent as they ate together, with his step-mum and mother throwing daggers at each other from across the table.

"Sadie." Dominic spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Why're you being so anal today?" He asked and I began to choke on my drink.

His family turned to me as I calmed myself down, asking if I was okay as did my sister. Andy laughed while Dominic's face held a smirk as if to say 'I will not stop till I get it'. 

"I'm not." I glared at him.

"Well it seems like you got something shoved up your ass." He smirked. "Oh wait, that wouldn't happen now would it."

"Dominic!" His mother scowled at him and he laughed with Andy.

"What? I'm just saying it's the day before Christmas Eve and it would be nice if she let me in." He shrugged.

His parents looked at me, waiting for me to reply but instead I announced I was done and made my way back upstairs.

"Sadie." Dominic laughed behind me. "Why're you walking away?"

"Shut up." I told him as I kept walking.

"Come back down and get your sausage!" He called up the stairs, laughing at his joke afterwards.

All day he had been like this since I said no and it was starting to annoy me, just like these stairs were beginning to kill me as I reached half way. I stopped to breath as I begun to get a little fatigue just from walking up the stairs.

I really need to sign up to a gym, I thought as I panted.

My ribs were aching when I reached the top and was certain from now on I'd be taking the elevator, there was no doubt about it. As I entered the room I smiled as the view from the balcony was clear, because Dominic had opened the doors letting the cold winter air circulate the room.

He preferred sleeping in the cold than hot, it made him not able to sleep and aggravated. It was obvious to tell if he was hot because he would toss and turn until finally he would take a blanket, then go rest on the sofa for the night. Or I would find the light shining from his phone in the middle of the night whilst he played random games, or watched funny videos.

Dominic had a lot of things that he did that interested me. They were only little things, but still managed to perk my interest. I most probably had a lot of things that he noticed too which I never realised.

The door opened which revealed Dominic stood there shirtless in all his glory. He lent against it as I watched him, it was obvious he was waiting for me to say something.

"Whys your shirt off?" I asked, curiously.

"Because I was hot.." He smiled.

"So you spilt food down it." I laughed.

He smiled and it confirmed my thoughts. It was cute when he tried to lie, he knew I'd always catch him out.

Dominic lied on the bed and called me towards him to lay next to him. I did as he wanted and rested my head on his chest, cuddling up to him with my legs intertwined with his.