fourteen; hurt

Tyler left around one a.m., after having an early breakfast (or late midnight snack). I spent the rest of the night staring at the ceiling while Charlie stared at the door.

I think he was expecting Bella to waltz in and apologize, but reality was that she had walked away.

Bella was always much more like Renee, I guess that Forks was the same for the two of them.

"Was I a bad parent?" Charlue questioned.

"Of course not, dad," I sighed. "If you were, I would be out of here by now."

He half-smiled at me, before standing up. "I'm gonna call your mom and then head to bed. You should get out of here if you don't want to sleep. Go to Jacob or something, be with friends."

"Okay daddy," I kissed his cheek, pushing up and going to my room, quickly putting on my cute Cookie Monster pj, which I could go out with in case I couldn't sleep.

I threw my hair in a pony-tail, curling into my bed and hiding behind the covers.

I was certain in three things at that point of time:

1. Edward did something.

2. Bella hated me.

3. A part of me, and I could not tell how big that part was, would never be able to forgive Bella- not truly, and all of me currently didn't want to ever see her again.

I shut my eyes, forcing myself to sleep a bit, before a gust of wind made me open them again.

"Ashley, is it?" A blond man spoke, and I straightened up in my bed, staring at him with wide eyes. I pinched myself, trying to wake up, or at least not dream of a handsome man with glowing red eyes in the middle of my bedroom.

"Yeah," I spoke with as much as confident as I could muster.

"Bella's sister," he smiled threateningly.

"Yeah."

"Such a pleasure," he stated, his head tilted to the side. "I'm surprised I managed to get into the house," he looked around. "I expected much better guard on the house in which his mate resides. Then again, I suppose that once their little trick worked they thought it was safe for you."

"Not to be rude, sir, but I was trying to sleep?" I stated, though at his look I faltered slightly, and my mouth decided to ask instead of exclaim.

"Sir?" he asked, amused, "I like it. I think I do," he hummed. "I'd be doing him a favour, and for Bella... yes, she would be quite angry to say the least. But of course, you'd be coming with me."

"Sir," I spoke once more. "If you're gonna keep talking to yourself, please do this away and once you reach a conclusion, return. I'd really like to sleep."

"I like your attitude, but I'm sure I'd like your blood better. So tell me," he stepped closer, and I could smell him; he smelt strange, yet good. Something between dirt, the forest and lemon. "What should I do with you?"

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Let me sleep?" I asked, losing my confidence at the way he looked at me. It reminded me of how Edward looked at Bella, like a snack, except for the fact that there was no affection in his blood colored eyes.

"Not one of the options," he tapped his chin. "I suppose I'll just start and see how good you taste."

Oh great, I'm gonna get raped.

I heard a growl, and turned to look at the window. Into my room jumped a brown haired woman, making the blond man growl back. He gave me a short glance.