Three

At the library, a bouquet of red and white roses was placed on the table that usually Luhan and his friends occupy. It was nicely wrapped in crystal white and the smell was so breathtaking as it filled the whole part of the library with its scent.

Baekhyun quickly skipped towards the table and beamed as he saw the flowers before retrieving the card that's firmly attached to it. Luhan simply didn't care. It wasn't like it was for him. Baekhyun was so confident that the flowers were from one of his secret admirers. The sudden wail from the eyeliner-obsessed guy deserted practically everybody's attention in the library.

Baekhyun continued stomping his feet, harshly landing his butt on the plastic chair before crossing his arms and a pout was visible on his lips. Luhan sent everyone an apologetic smile, apologizing for his friend's tantrum and misbehavior. He then turned to Baekhyun and shot him the look.

"What was that just now? Woah, you're shameless." Luhan gave him his infamous sarcastic smile before continuing. "So, what's the cause of the great Byun Baekhyun's tantrum." Even though you throw tantrums almost every day and it is like your nature already. But let's not mention that in front of a moody Queen B if you want to live happily for the rest of your life.

Luhan swiftly grabbed the poor card and opened it hastily. His eyes widened when the words came in view, the heart-shaped card dropped on the floor, lying there lifelessly as it waited for its rightful owner to pick it up.

Luhan, you are made for me and I am fated to you. Take my words seriously. Consider our engagement. - Oh Sehun

What is it that Sehun wants actually? Why was he chasing after Luhan?

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND! AND WHAT ENGAGEMENT? YOU'RE GETTING ENGAGED?" Baekhyun bawled, feeling betrayed that his best friend didn't tell him such big thing. Buzzes were heard afterwards as the student's nearby began gossiping about the possibility of losing one the campus's flower boy. Some are even texting their friends, uploading the big news on social medias.

"Baek, I-I..," Luhan clenched his fist and eyes tightly as his migraine attacked him.

Baekhyun instantly recovered from his sulking as he saw Luhan's condition. It looked like Luhan was in great pain and he rummaged through Luhan's backpack like a mad man. Once he saw what he was searching for, he gave the paracetamol to Luhan and his bottle of plain water.

"Oh my god, babe! Are you okay? Let's go to the hospital!" Panic was not the right word for the situation. It was total chaos as the other students nearby eyed them briefly, considering whether to help the panicky diva or just to wait for another person to help them.

Luhan was about protest before his world became black all of sudden. His body lumpy as it swayed to the side before crashing to the side, on a horrified face Baekhyun.

At the same time, a tall lanky guy dashed towards them and picked Luhan up from the diva, carried him to his car with a worried Baekhyun trailing behind them, struggling to carry both his and Luhan's backpack.

______________

Luhan opened his eyes before closing it again in a second as the bright lights greeted him, the strong smell of medicine hit his nostrils and he knew that he was at the hospital. Pain shoots up his spine, all over his petite body and Luhan tried so hard not to move. Ann uneasy whine escaped his lips when he saw his hand was attached to a machine.

Luhan hates needles. So much that he once ran away from school when the students needed to get injections and got bitten by a dog, tragic.

He glanced around the empty ward, trying hard no to move his sore limbs. His ears caught soft voices talking intensely at the other side of the door as if they were arguing about something. Luhan frowned upon questioning who might be arguing with Baekhyun.