Five

The wedding that was supposed to be held at the end of the year was delayed from the request of Oh Sehun himself.

Luhan wasn't sure when was the next chosen date for their wedding. Although at first he was quite surprised by the sudden request, he still accepted it whole-heartfully. Sehun said he wasn't ready for the responsibility to start a marriage yet, Luhan knew it wasn't the real reason why their wedding got delayed. Luhan tried understanding Sehun's position for the umpteenth time; maybe Sehun had a few rational reasons to cancel the wedding.

"I hope you can understand my situation.." Sehun said, without giving a single glance to his fiance. There was a hint of guilt in his voice. He kept on walking a few steps further than Luhan, bless his long legs.

"Oh.. It's okay! I may not know the real reason, but I understand you." Luhan replied sincerely.

Sehun's mouth twitched slightly, wanting to form a smile before he abruptly stopped the act out of nowhere. "So, what do you want?"

Luhan stopped walking; he tilted his head to the side somewhat a little bit too adorable for Sehun's liking. "What do you mean?"

"Starting from today, if either of us make any mistakes, we need to give the innocent one a chance to ask for anything or make a wish, as a way of apologizing."

"So, tell me your wish?" Sehun added

Luhan faked an action of scratching his chin for a while before bouncing up and down, excited to tell Sehun his request.

"I want you..." He pointed to Sehun, ".. to fill your whole room with my pictures." Luhan gave him a sly grin, satisfied with his choice of a wish.

Sehun looked so dumbfounded by the sudden request, jaws hanging open a few centimeters from his upper lip.

Out of sudden, Luhan started laughing maniacally upon seeing the expression on Sehun's face. Once he decided he had enough of a good laugh, he added, "I got you! I'm just kidding.."

Sehun was about to get mad, but he doesn't have the heart because Luhan looked so genuinely happy. "I'm serious here, stop playing around."

Well, that shut Luhan up.

Luhan scratched his nape, not sure of what to answer. After what seems like half an hour - 10 minutes-, he finally came to a conclusion and clasped his hands tightly. "Okay... I want you... to sing me a song! Can you?"

Luhan made his trademark puppy eyes, and Sehun was this close to agreeing.

"Look at you. Stop asking for weird things." He said as he clicked on the car's remote control. Luhan hurriedly entered the car, because if Oh Sehun happened to leave him there, he would not turn back to fetch him, telling Luhan to get the cab instead. Believe me; it happened once.

Luhan wasn't entirely mad at the thought of Sehun leaving him there. He wanted to shop for more clothes and Luhan-wants-to-buy-this-because-it-is-pretty-even-though-it-wasn't-in-his-list, it hadn't been an hour since they arrived at the mall to look for some wedding stuff but apparently, Sehun got an emergency call from the hospital, and he needed to head back as soon as possible.

"What? That's not even weird." Luhan argued, pulling his seatbelt on.

"I'm giving you a chance until tomorrow or else say goodbye to your chance. Ask for something relevant this time, okay?"

"That's not even fair! You said I can ask for anything." He said as he crossed his arms, clearly unsatisfied with what he heard.

"As I said, only relevant wishes will be granted, take note." Sehun's lips formed a small grin. He started the engine and drove out of the mall parking lot.