Four

Luhan laid back harshly on his bed. The memory of what happened during the day was giving him a headache. Sehun told him to rest a lot; which was clearly not happening. Next thing he knew, maybe he was actually laying on the hospital bed because of a migraine from the presence of the doctor himself.

Meeting with Oh Sehun brought nothing but pain. Sehun was driving him crazy with his stubbornness. Luhan's effort of avoiding the latter was long gone when Sehun won't stop pestering him into agreeing with the whole marriage thing. A week had passed by since he was discharged from the hospital and Oh-freaking-Sehun still hasn't stopped.

Didn't he know that he was re-opening Luhan's heart that was never close for him again? How can someone be so cruel?

Luhan's words were ignored, like a piece of crumpled paper, discarded inside the dustbin along the words he was saying. His words were nothing like a pass of wind coming by for Sehun.

That was how he heard a few grasp around him but Luhan wasn't interested so he kept on flipping a million pages books. As he switched his gaze back to his assignment, it was suddenly silent. The silence was so deafening so he looked up to be greeted by someone. Someone who kept on invading his brain the most.

What part of "I'm not marrying you" did Sehun not understand?

Now the doctor just had to stand there in front of him, with his crooked smile. Luhan knew how stubborn Sehun was and he also knew that Sehun wouldn't go home until he got Luhan to agree with the marriage. Why was he so enthusiastic?

If it was up to Luhan, he would just leave Sehun alone and continue doing his assignments but now that everyone was practically staring at them like they were a piece of meat waiting to be devoured. Obviously, smitten by how gorgeous looking Sehun was and how was he related to the flower boy.

And it's not like Luhan's gonna ignore it. He nearly drop dead when Sehun entered the library with his glorious self and jet black skinny jeans and a dark lavender sweater. Simply, he looked like he just came out of a magazine. With his dark brown locks, smoldering dark eyes and a height that Luhan envies the most, no wonder people were staring and Luhan wasn't really fond of the fact that everyone was staring at his future fiance.

So now you do admit that he's your future fiance?

Shut up, brain. I'm not talking to you.

Thank god, Baekhyun was nowhere to be found. He must have a class during that period. Or else, world war 3 must have erupted. Luhan doesn't really know why the brunette despises Sehun so much but Luhan doesn't care.

Right.

You don't care.

I told you to shut up, didn't I?

As Luhan sensed the presence of many curious eyes boring holes at him, he just knew that he was a dead meat. Luhan planned on keeping this marriage issue as a secret. It's not like he was going to get married to Sehun for real, right...What if suddenly the marriage was called off, wouldn't it be embarrassing. Goddamnit, no one was supposed to know who Sehun was and now he just need to appear right there at his university, in the library -Luhan had no idea how he ended up there. Maybe by asking around but as I said earlier, Luhan doesn't care-, standing proudly on his long legs.

"What are you doing here. I thought I made it clear that I'm not marrying you," he said as he glared at the younger, hands still pulling the chair for Sehun to sit on."You're a doctor, don't you have work to do?" He added.

Sehun gave him a smug smile in return. The only thing that crossed Luhan's mind was; he really wanted to land a square punch on Sehun's face. How can someone be so annoying yet so attractive?