Twenty Eight

THIS IS LIKE RAW RAW CAUSE I POSTED THIS IMMEDIATELY AFTER FINISHED TYPING— will proofread soon so proceed at your own caution, there's some terrible writing down here;;;

I mixed up the tenses cause this technically is my first time writing in present tense and I FAILED, I'll edit later okie

Miyoung stands in front of him, slightly towering over him in her heels and her eyes fuming with obvious anger.

"How could you do this to me and Sehun?!" Miyoung shrieks, shooting him a menacing glare.

Luhan stays rooted on the spot, face as pale as a paper. What should he call this lady in front of him? Clara or Miyoung?

But what matters is that she had probably heard his whole conversation with Minseok, judging by her beet red face, it was clear that she had misunderstood his intention.

"Let me explain!" he crooks, as soft as possible to not bring more attention but at this moment, he knew everyone's eyes were clearly trained on them and he could not feel any more embarrassed.

"You need to explain nothing! I cannot believe that you're this type of person— pretending to have amnesia just to beg for Sehun's sympathy? Wow, you're disgusting, Luhan!" Miyoung explodes. "I've lost everything, Luhan. My family, wealth, friends and now you're trying to take away Sehun from me? Just how cruel can you get, are you even human?! I honestly thought that you are a good person, Luhan. I guess it was too early to judge, huh?" she sneers before her emotion changed in a second, weeping. "Why are you taking him away from me?"

"I have never taken him away from anyone."

"Then, why are you doing this? You're purposely trying to separate me from Sehun, aren't you?" she shoots another accusation, one after another without stopping.

"No! Absolutely not! What do I gain from that, Miyoung?"

"Because you are in love with him and you want to keep him for yourself!" Now, long gone her shame, she does not care how childish she sounded.

"I am in love with him, yes, I won't deny that. And it's also crystal clear on how I love him more than you do! Yes, I do want to keep him for myself! But do you want to know something, Miyoung? It's the fact that he is in love with you! I can't force him to love me," he chuckles agonisingly, just how much sadder can his life get? "Ever since you left him, do you think he'd bat an eyelash to anyone who confesses to him? He won't even let anyone near him because of what? You. You broke him, Miyoung."

Miyoung blinks and tries to interrupt, "I—"

"No, just let me talk first, okay." he intercepts, "Look, you broke him, but look at him. He still loves you, doesn't he? I would call him a fool but it's not like I'm any better. I'm doing this all for you two, trust me. He's yours and I'm aware." he finishes off with a long sigh.

"Then why do keep pretending to lose your memory? How much more attention do you need from him? Should I just tell him that you've been lying all this time?" Miyoung asks wearily, the tears seem to never stop flowing down her cheeks.

Truth be told, Luhan had not once thought of pretending just to grab Sehun's attention. It was all for both of them, no matter how stupid that might sound.

"I have my own reasons, Miyoung. You don't need to tell him anything because I want him to see it with his own eyes on how I've been lying all this time. He'll come back to you after that, I can promise you on that." Luhan wipes the blood trickling down the side of his lips with the back of his hand, grimacing at the crimson red colour.