Four

We stay a few more time in the park and then Jolie had to go so I decided to go, and Kevin said he was leaving with me. We walked an awkward way home we didn't say a word. I remembered mom wasn't home so I sad face was painted on me.

"Whats wrong?" Kevin asked.

"I have to stay home alone now. Mom is not home"

"I can stay with you" he said with a sincere smile.

"I guess" I said, knowing that I just met him and I would be alone with him at my house. We continued walking until my house was in front of us. he then informed me that he'll go home to take a shower then he'll come back, I nodded, I actually needed a shower too, I also wanted to eat something, and prepare for tomorrow, the first day of school.

I then walked in my house, running up to my bedroom. I turned my music loud, I went straight to the bathroom. I took a long shower, so long I was sleepy, but I couldn't stop crying, the thoughts of Joshua saying those words to me would play back and forth in my head. I went to my cabinet and started cutting my wrists, again. Pain was the only thing in my head now. I turned the shower on again and letting the water rinse my blood.

I got out of the shower and turned the music a little low, I dried myself and throw some purple pajama shorts and a short sleeved white shirt, I didn't care about the scars, I was going to be home alone anyways. I took my blanket and my phone and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. looking for a movie on Netflix when the bell rang. Oh shiiiiiit I forgot Kevin was coming... Mary you are such and idiot.. now he'll see your scars. nice. I heard the bell ring again.

"I'm coming" I yelled as I took my blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders. I went and opened the door, to meet Kevin, as soon as I opened the door he stood there smiling, he was wearing white Jordan basketball shorts, a black tank top, and slides. I smiled back at him, trying to not make visible that I was uncomfortable.

"Hey... are.. you going to let me in?" he asked pointing to inside. "Um yeah... sorry" I said as I moved out of the way and closed the door behind him, "Is ok" he said low and sat on the couch, I sat next to him and started looking for a movie to watch. 

"I don't know what to watch" I said giving him the controller, "you pick something" I told him and he nodded, looking for a movie to watch.

He finally puts Toy Story 3, and I just laugh. "Really?" I said still laughing.

"What's wrong with Toy Story" he frowns but he lets out his beautiful smile. 

"Nothing I just thought a boy like you didn't like movies like this" I sincerely tell him. 

"Boys like me? what you mean by that?" his smile turned to a smirk. wow this boy knows how to make me feel uncomfortable, I slightly blush.

"You know, all strong and that" I told him but he just laughed playing the movie. we watched the movie quiet. At the middle of the movie I felt too tired. I felt my eyelids heavy, so I let my head fall on Kevin's shoulder, I can tell he felt something since his muscles tensed, I didn't care. I slowly closed my eyes but before falling asleep I felt him moving one curl out of my face.

~Kevin

I felt her slowly falling asleep on me, I started playing with her hair, leaving the movie watching us instead of us watching it. She was the only thing in my mind. I might have the reputation of a player, and I'm not even going to lie, all I wanted from her was, well you know but when I saw her crying, it broke me in pieces, I couldn't do this, not to her. And to be honest when I saw her opening the door in shorts, I was undressing her in my mind. But then I reminded myself, something in her made me want to change.

I paused the movie and took her in my arms, I took her to her room, don't get me wrong I wasn't stalking her, or maybe I was but I saw her sleeping in this room yesterday. I laid her in the bed, I took her blanket off her shoulders, and it was then I saw scars. They looked recent which made me sad. I slowly kissed her wrists and put the blanket over her sleeping body.

I walked downstairs and turned the TV off and walked out the house after locking it from the inside. but I couldn't take the thought of Mary, doing that, like why. I had a new goal settled now. 

Make her happy.

Heyyyy I hope y'all like it 

13 reads and 7 votes for the next chapter