Ten

~Mary

Oh my god he finally asked me. I can't believe it. All this time Selah and Jolie told me that he liked me I denied it, but it was actually true, my emotions was all over the place, I'm happy, exited, and obviously in love. I was there frozen, looking at him, words can barely leave my mouth. 

"You don't have to if to-" He started, looking down.

"No, I do want to be your girlfriend" I smiled back at him, his expression was full of joy, his smile grew, and his eyebrows were raised, he looked happy yet so cute. I cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips. He smiled in the short kiss. 

~Kevin

She said yes AND she kissed me. I knew i had to tell her, I couldn't take it anymore. Seeing her with other man can only boil my blood. I wanted her to be mine, and only mine. I wanted to be able to tell her how beautiful she is, or that I love her. And finally, she said yes, she is my girlfriend.

 I was pretty tired, but I wanted to stay up with her, she looked pretty tired too, I glanced and saw her already sleeping. When is she going to stop doing that?! Anyways I carried her in bridal style and walked upstairs to the living room. It was quiet, I checked the time, it read '3:20 am' I walked to Lexi's room to see if she could take us home, my head hurts as shit. When I passed Devin's room I heard some uncomfortable sounds, I laughed to myself, my nigga is getting some. The thoughts of one day waking up next to Mary made me smile. But I have to wait, until she wants to, after knowing what happened with her ex, I don't even want to ask her to do that kind of stuff, I didn't want to rush her. I wanted to take it slow with her if she wanted to. Anyways we just started dating so I know I have to wait.

I knocked on Lexi's door, she didn't open, so I opened the door, she wasn't here, well I'm going to have to walk home with Mary in my arms. Okay.

The walk wasn't that long but having to walk carrying Mary, and still being kind of drunk only made my body hurt more. I opened the living room window that Mary opened before we left, I got her in first still carrying her then I got in, slow and quiet I tip toed to Mary's room, I laid her in the bed and I lay next to her, I pull the sheets over us. I slowly felt my eyelids tired, until I gave up and fell asleep.

Oh My God, Kev is such a cutie. I hope y'all liked it.

20 reads and 10 votes for the next chapter.