Sixteen

Mary POV

(1 week later)

I haven't been on school, I wanted to stay alone with Kev at his house but I couldn't so I am back at my house, with Sasha being her, she's a little down but not as bad as I thought, in the other hand mom stays crying all the time, yesterday she came home late, she was probably at a bar because she still in bed. Shari and Momma Deb are back and Kev is not staying with us anymore which is bad for me because I miss to be with him all the time. 

I was getting ready to go out with my friends they are trying to bring me up, specially Jolie, she stays texting me, I guess I should be more thankful about it. I take a long shower, yes I'm back to those, and put my underwear on, high wasted black pants and a baby pink crop top, my hair was curly from the shower so I just leave it like that. I don't use makeup lately so I just put my black J's on and I was ready. My phone vibrated.

Baby❤🌎💍: We are out here

I got out then I saw Daniel being the goofy boy he is, they were all smiling and laughing, I walked up to them and they all go quiet, "let's go ma"Kevin smiled.

"Where are we going" I asked.

"Dave & Busters" Jolie answered.

(Two hours later)

I had fun, we are taking an uber back home, me and Kev, he made me forget and made me feel good today. He even won a big Teddy bear for me. He looked nervous right now as we got closer. The uber pulled up at the front of my house and we got out.

Before I walked to my porch Kevin stopped me. "Baby I need to tell you something" he looked so nervous. I held his face and caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"Babe what's wrong?" I said pulling him into a hug. He sighed heavily.

"I'm moving to California"

There's only one more chapter left & the Epilogue for this story 😭🌚