Six

"What do you mean" I asked really not knowing what he was talking about.

"The scars" he whispered "why would you do that to yourself are you crazy or stupid" He said, and clearly he was angry. I don't know why he cares so much, or how his mood changed so quick. He was laughing and talking with me and the others a second ago.

"You don't have any right to talk to me like that, you don't know anything me!" I said and then ran away from him, I heard him calling my name multiple times but I ignored it, I was really mad at him right now. I lead myself to the school's front door. Once I was out I texted Jolie. Hey, when school is over, can you bring my stuff to my house. I just got out of the school. I'll explain later. I pressed send and started my long walk home. Ugh I wish I had a car.

I've been walking for 20 minutes now. I think I'm a little more than halfway. I see the park we were in yesterday. I walk in a little deep in the park, and sit in the grassy floor leaning on a tree. I lean my head back in the tree and close my eyes. I knew for a fact that Kevin would think I was crazy.

"You didn't thought I was going to leave you alone, did you?" A familiar voice filled my ears. I looked up to see Kevin.

"What do you want, I not in the mood to be insulted".I said obviously annoyed.

"I didn't mean to insult you, but what you did was stupid" he said, and I was getting angry he doesn't know me to criticize what I do.

"You don't know why I did it, so you can shut up " I said loud, almost yelled.

"Then tell me why you did it" he raised his voice too.

"Why would I?" I yelled back.

"Because I care" he said low, calming down, I sighed and calmed myself down.

"Ok.."I said and he sat next to me. "You see that boy I talked to you? My ex" he nodded and I proceed "I had a huge crush on him last year, at the beginning he was all sweat and that. One day, he asked me to have sex with him, I told him that I wasn't ready for that yet, that I needed more time. After that day he wasn't the same he didn't hug me anymore or said something cute to me. Then one day out of nowhere he broke up with me, saying I was childish and that, I actually didn't care about that part that much, like of course it hurted me inside but I knew I was going to get over him. But the next day in school was when everything went down for me. One day, at the beginning of our relationship, he went to my house and we took a nap together, but he wasn't sleeping, he took advantage that I was and took a picture of me... naked. Then he exposed me to the whole school. People called me a thot and that type of stuff. Then Joshua got expelled and by the next semester people started to talk to me again, saying that he was a jerk and all that. But when I saw him again he brought memories back." I said and felt tears running down my cheeks.

Kevin hugged me tight and my head was in his shoulder. He stayed quiet, he just hugged me and I kept crying hard in his shoulder. 15 minutes later, I was calming down, I think I don't have any more tears left anyways. He didn't say a word, I looked up to him, he looked at me, I noticed his eyes were puffy and red.

"Why were you crying?" I said and my voice cracked.

He sniffed before answering "I just can't believe someone could do something like that to you. I kinda feel happy for breaking his nose" he said and gave me that beautiful smile of his, I just laughed.

We walked to my house and talked a lot, he also made me promise I won't harm self again. He talked  more about him and his life before we met each other. we where now in the house, sitting in the couch, watching TV and eating ice cream,  thank God mom wasn't here.

"Why people call you a player, you are the sweetest guy I've ever met" I asked him.

"See, I was a player, until I met you" he said and leaned closer to me. He waited for a second looking at me deep in my eyes.

~Kevin

I waited for her to move away,  but she didn't. I took that as an approval. I kissed her. I finally kissed her, I don't care if I sound corny or sum like that, but I felt good. I smiled into the kiss and she pulled away, I smiled and she smiled back.

Hey guys I hope you guys liked it. Sorry for not posting this chapter yesterday at time, my bad.. But because of that I wrote this long ahh chapter.  Also this chapter has a second part sooo

6 views and 4 votes for the next one. I don't want to keep y'all waiting too much.