Fourteen

Me and Kevin woke up, realizing we slept in the park for two hours, we walked home, "ma!" I yelled as I walked in, I heard sobbing from the living room so I walked there.

"Hun we got bad news" she cryed and looked over to Sasha who was crying and hugging the perfectly folded American flag. "No" I said feeling tears rolling down my cheeks, I ran up to my room and immediately locked the door, I heard Kevin's footsteps behind mines, then the knock on the door. I didn't pay attention to it, I opened the bathroom door and started to cut myself again.

Tears rolling down my eyes and blood rolling down my cuts, I then cryed harder. My dad, the man who has taken care of me and not only me but the US, he's gone now. He will never watch me graduate high school or college, walk me to my future husband or watch his grandsons play around. I will never see him old...

I cried harder as I heard the banging on my door. I ignored it and opened my window, sat down on the tree next to it and climbed to the roof. I laid there staring the stars.

Heyyy, ik so sad,I literally cried writing this, I have someone close to me in the Army so it makes me sad. Happy super belated memorial day.

Hope y'all liked it!! 20 reads and 12 votes