Twelve

Me and Kev were walking to school now, we have been dating for about a month a half, we are doing good, but of course I'm getting a lot of hate, especially from this girl Naomi. She is the popular girl in the school, and she thinks every boy likes her, but Kevin doesn't, that's why she's always on me. Her other two friends Skylar and Madison. Skykar is another little hoe that's been wanting to be with Devin, but Selah and Devin have been together for about a year so the only thing Skylar does is start rumors about them and hate,they don't care though, they stay strong. Madison she was our friend long ago, she is pretty smart, but then Naomi moved here and she washed her brain, now she's just another girl controlled by Naomi.

I get out of my thoughts when Kevin held my hand as we walked in the school. We quickly spotted four heads at the end of the hall and we walked towards them. "Hey mami" Jolie pulled away from her hug with Daniel and hugged me, then we pulled away and I hugged Selah and Devin. "Ohhh I see how it is" Daniel said looking down and we just laughed, I hugged him, "better" he said.

"Okay are y'all done? She's mine" Kevin said, and we were about to start walking towards our class, but three girls got on our way. "You know I could be yours, but it looks like this little bitch is blackmailing you" Naomi said. I was about to talk but Kevin stopped me. "Look, she ain't blackmailing no one, I'm with her cause I want to and if you don't like it suck it up" he said as we all turned around and started walking off from them.

"Oh baby I can suck up more things" she said, I turned around and walked up to her before Kev could stop me. "Look at me bitch, he's with me, which means he is my boyfriend" I walked closer to her "therefore you are not allowed to talk to him, look at him, smile at him, and of course NEVER touch him. Okay? Okay bye bitch" I walked away before she could say something.

Kev held my hand again, "you are so cute when you are mad" he smiled and I glared at him still red from my anger. "Okay okay, I love you tho" he said and pecked my cheek.

I'm sorry for all the time y'all waited but Im back! Love y'all.

I hope y'all liked it, 10 reads and 6 votes for next chapter.