Eight

By the time we were back at my house from school, mom wasn't home yet, and Sasha was still in school, since today we had tests we had early release. I was hungry and I wasn't feeling like walking to somewhere, I just got home from walking.

"I'm hungry ma" Kevin said sitting on the couch and toke his phone out of his pocket, throwing his book bag on the floor, I guess he was reading my thoughts.

"yeah me too, and I'm not your 'ma' ok?" I said looking for something to eat in the fridge. I heard him standing up, and then he walked to the kitchen, he hugged me tight from behind and whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry" then he pulled away and went back to the couch. I stood there frozen for a couple seconds, then went back to look fro something to eat, but I wasn't hungry anymore, thats what this boy does to me.

"You want pancakes?" I yelled.

"um yeah" he said keeping his eyes on his phone. I started mixing the ingredients in a bowl and he came to the kitchen to give me company. "Are you going to Devin's party tonight" he asked looking up from his phone.

"I don't know, are you?" I asked pouring the mix in the pan.

"Yeah, and you will come with me" he stated and gave me all his attention. 

"Why are you so sure I'm going?" I said as I turned around to face him, he was doing a puppy sad face, this boy is so childish. "Ok, I guess" I said as I gave him a plate with pancakes and he gave me a big smile. I sat on my normal spot in the table, and he started talking about how fun this party was going to be since Devin's parents weren't home and he was going to invite mad people.

~later at night

It was late, my mom and Sasha were sleeping and Kevin and I sneaked out through my window. I wore a white crop top,  light jeans with white J's, gold hoops and necklace. We waited for Lexi to come and pick us up. When she came we were greeted with that smile of hers, since me and the boys are friends I met her and we became really close. When we got there and I could hear the booming music from outside. the door was closed and people were outside drinking and talking. We got out of the car and walked in, Kevin was right, there were mad people here.

"Imma go look for the boys ok?" Kevin said and I nodded.

Five minutes later I see a boy walking to me. "Hey I'm Seth, wanna dance" he said, he was cute and all but I only liked Kevin, and I know that wasn't going to change for now.

Fifteen minutes later he wasn't back, so I started looking for him, I saw Devin, Selah, Jolie and Daniel in a corner talking and then I was confused, Didn't he said he was going to be with them or sum like that? I kept looking for him, until I saw him flirting with a girl, I walked a little more close to them 'so you are single too, damn ma' was the only thing I could hear. My world broke in pieces. I had forgotten that he was a player, and that he was playing with my emotions all this time. Once he saw me his face went from smirk to sadness. I ran far from him but he chased me. I bumped into something, well most likely someone, Seth.

"Can we dance now?" I asked not minding Kevin was next to us. He just nodded his head and we started dancing to One Dance by Drake. I saw Kevin getting mad but at this moment I actually didn't care, Seth was a good dancer and I was enjoying this. I wont let no player ruin my night, even tho I love him, I wasn't going to show him I was hurt.

Heyy guys I hope you guys like it!! This chapter has a second part too soooo.

8 reads and 5 votes for next chapter.