16

Tess pov.

I grab all my things I need. Which isn't really anything. Just my shoes. The other grab the jackets or blankets I gave to them. I then make sure everyone know what shift they have to guard afterwards I go out into the cold night. My team following.

We walk a couple miles in the cold snow that still falls. And we make little conversation.

"If we get split up" I say to Justin "I want you to make sure you and the other team members are safe. Don't worry about me"

"What if we get ambushed and you don't know where to find us?" I arch my eyebrow. "Yeah stupid question" he laughs.

"If we all get spilt up. Go back to the camp block me out. Don't let me back in till your safe" I say loudly enough for everyone to hear. "So how are you and gale?" I ask making him smile.

"We're really good. I miss him though"

"I would assume so. Most males can't be away from there mate for more than a day."

"I just can't wait to be public with our relationship" I nod. How am k supposed to take down my father? He won't just let me be alpha like most alphas do. What if he doesn't let me. The only reason I came to alpha camp this early is because the elders wanted me to take over the pack.

"What about you? I know you have a couple years. But are you excited to find your mate?"

"No. I don't need another man thinking they can control me."

"You don't really get the whole 'mate' thing until you find them. They don't control you. Really. I mean I guess-"

"Wait" I whisper cutting him off. "Did you hear that?" I hear it again. A branch snapping. "Mind link all of the people at the camp. Tell them to guard the entrance. They're making they're move" I say that and they're eyes blur.

I hear a low growl. They're going to attack. We need to teach them a lesson

"Make sure they don't come back any time soon" I say and I hear clothes shred.

A brown wolf jumps at me from behind the trees. I duck away from is. A smaller blonde wolf comes towards me quick biting my arm. I jump up kicking him in the face. He whimpers and looks up at me. His eyes are a dull brown. This Austin. The person who fought me the first day. He snaps at me and I kick him once more.

He jumps up running In the direction of his camp. This is our chance to get the flag. I run after him. For almost a mile when he disappears. I run faster determined to catch him. I'm so focused on getting him. I don't realize the ditch.

I fall at least twelve feet and hear a crunch from my ankle. I bite back the pain and stand trying to climb back up. But there's to much snow.

I look up and see Austin. He snickers and pushes snow into my face with his hind legs. And runs off. I grab my ankle and hold it in place. The bones merge back together in seconds. I stand up and yell for my team members

"Justin! Trent! Asher!" I yell many times with no answer "anyone?" I whisper defeated.

I shiver violently after an hour of sitting here my eyes are blurry and I'm tired. Where is someone? I'm not going to lose. Even if it kills me. Cause if I do. I probably will lose my life.

"Hey!" I try to yell but my voice comes out crispy and dry barely able to hear "hey!" I yell again a little louder

"Tess?" I hear from far away

"Asher! Asher! I'm down here!" I yell as loud as I can. It's still not every loud. I see Asher's face over head.

"She's over here guys" he yells putting his hand out to me.

Im okay. We're going to get this shit over with.

Okay so I've decided to do a part 2 of the book!!!!!! And I've already come up with an idea of how it's going to play out. I really hope you all will love it! Again. It won't be coming out any time soon. But it'll be worth the wait I promise!

And I updated a day early. Because I've seen so many comments about how much you like this book and want to see more. So here's this