27

Double update!!

Asher pov

Tess gasps and looks at at though tear filled eyes.

"I'm leaving" she says.

"No. I want to talk. Why are you mad at me. I don't understand"

"I'm leaving. Now." She says her voice powerful and angry. Making my wolf whimper.

She walks out and I follow. I chase her until we're out side. She's far away from me. But I can yell to her. She stands in the middle of a field. No one around her but a little girl.

"She's a black!" I hear hatful whispers from behind me. (Lol I know that sounds incredibly racist but I'm just referring to her last name😂)

"She's a monster! She's here to kill us!"someone else yells as the hatful words grow.

Tess looks at me with sad eyes. Then turns as five rouges come out of the trees. Heading straight for Tess and the little girl. If I shift now they would eat tess and the girl before I'd even be half to them.

Tess looks at me again. Then let's out a yell of pain and falls to the ground as she shifts into her giant black wolf. People scream in horror behind me.

"Monster!" They yell her black coat now replacing her skin.

Her eyes turn black. And she howls to the sky. A rouge clamps down on her back. She yelps and turns biting his neck making him let go as another on grabs her leg and another grabs her neck.

I shift. Fearful for my mate who looks to be over powered. Until she kicks the rouge on her leg into a tree, she trows the one on her back around until it's neck snaps. Them head buts the one at her neck the bites down on his neck till it snaps.

"Mommy!" The little girl screams at the top of her lungs as a rouge approaches her catching tesses attention. Her eyes still black. She charges towards her at an insane speed

Oh no.

People scream in terror for the little girl as Tess get closer. She dips her head ready for the kill. She knocks the little girl off her feet sending her flying past her head. She grabs Tesses fur.

Tess steadies the girl as she runs back towards the crowd. Once close enough she shakes her off gently and she falls to the ground running to her mom

Tess being much faster than the average werewolf she makes it back to the last two rouges as I do along with her pack members she called earlier. They attack one rouge closest to them while me and Tess go at the bigger one. It's an easy take down working together.

Once we finish him off everyone is silent. Staring at Tess.

Tess has always been very good at hiding her emotions, most people can't even figure out whether she's happy or sad.

Her wolf on the other hand is not.

Tess puts her tail behind her legs. And puts her ears down. Whimpering.

'Mate' my wolf cries watching his mate sad

My wolf goes to nuzzle her but she flinches aways. And my nose brushes her side

'Oh god I really am a monster, I need to go before I hurt anyone else. I'm a monster. Like my father' I hear tesses voice say though my head. She looks over her head at Justin's blonde wolf. And he nods. Then she runs off.

I go to run after her but Justin stands in front of me. And motions to go the opposite direction. I walk behind the trees and shift. Changing into clothes as Justin does the same

"He knows we're here"

"How?" I ask shocked

"I don't know. But he does. Those much have been some people he sent over to cause some casualties. Thankfully. There were none"

"Thanks to Tess." I say then ask "where did she go anyway?"

"She's going to the pack house"

"We're already here though" I say confused.

"Our pack house"

"What the hell why?" I ask

"He's going to destroy the house if we don't fight there"

"Let him you guys can live here!" I say

"Tess would burn with it"

"Again Why?" I ask again confused.

"She loves the pack house. If it were destroyed. She'd probably go nuts"

"Why does it matter that much. I mean. You can always rebuild"

"That's the last place she saw her mother."

"Well. Okay. Why'd she go alone? You know what I'm going to gather my warriors now"

'All warriors. Come out side.' I say though mind link

"You guys called her a monster! What do you expect?" Justin says agitated

"They don't know what they're talking about! They were scared!"

"Yeah well. It still was said. And tessy heard it."

"Yes alpha?" Says Adam with my warriors standing behind him.

"Richard black is attacking his daughter and the rest of the dark stone pack. We're going to help."

"But. They're the dark stone! Why don't we just let them die so we don't have to worry about them!" A warrior says

"Because Tess is good" Adam says "and so are the people. And Tess just saved your daughter from some of Blacks rouges he sent"

"Now. Let's go to the dark stone pack"I yell shifting with the other pack as we all run off into what could possibly be our deaths