CHAPTER THIRTY

JORDAN'S POV

The next morning after finding my way home, I woke up in my bed to my alarm clock. This feels so normal, it's weird. I haven't slept in my bed for weeks and here I am.

I sat up and yawned while stretching. I hope this time I get to stay home. There's nothing like the comfort of your own home, am I right?

Just then, my phone rang. Who could be calling me so early?

I glanced down at the screen, the light making me squint. Tristan. Ugh, what does he want?

"Hello?" I asked, in a groany voice.

"Hey, I know what you said to me and all, but I was wondering if you'd like to go to this thing with me? It's a long story, but I'm invited to this business dinner with my parents and I just thought maybe you'd like to go. Like old times." He sounded nervous.

One thing I loved about Tristan more than his sex? His money. Tristan's parents were huge business partners with many businesses around the city. He was always going to shindigs like this.

"Of course. What time?" I was smiling at every moment.

Yeah, I put him on the back-burner while I was with Jason. But I'm not with him anymore. It's time Tristan and I pick up where we left off.

"I'll pick you up at seven."

"Great. See you then."