CHAPTER FORTY ONE

JORDAN'S POV

Sometime during the night, I woke up. Jason softly snored beside me, making me smile. I had asked Tristan to leave earlier. I told him I wasn't feeling well.

--
*Flashback*

"I love you, and I want you to be my girlfriend.."

"Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled.

Yes, I have commitment issues and yes, I don't know what's going to happen, but at this point, I don't care. All I know I that I want to be with Jason.

I pulled him closer to me and we kissed. Gosh I love his kisses.

------

I fell back to sleep and woke up the following morning with Jason still by my side. He kissed my cheek, waking me up. I groaned at the sunlight beaming into my eyes.

"Morning." He smiled down at me.

His smile made my heart flutter.

"Morning." I replied.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, leaving Jason in my bed. He looked perfect in my bed.

I quickly brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower. The hot water started to release steam through the small bathroom.

I reached for the shampoo and squirted it into my hands, then started to run my fingers through my hair. A pair of arms wrapped around me, making me gasp.

"Jason?! What are you doing? Get out!" I squealed.

He bare skin grazed against mine, making me feel so awkward. Although we've come close to it, we've never actually been naked around each other. I quickly placed my arms over my breasts and cowered in the corner of the shower.

"What is wrong with you? Why do you wanna hide from me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Because. I'm not exactly feeling very confident at the moment."

I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous body. The way the water ran down his abs made me melt.

"Well, you seem to like looking at me." He chuckled.

"That's different." I closed my eyes tightly.

"How so? Jordan, you're perfect. I don't care if you aren't confident. Confidence doesn't change the way I look at you. I love your body the way it is."

Well, then.

"Come here." He gestured for me to come closer.

I did as told and he continued to shampoo my hair. "I can do this by myself, you know."

"I know."

I sighed and let him do it. It felt good to have someone else wash my hair for once.

Once I was done washing up, we both got out. I reached for a towel and wrapped it around my body, while throwing a towel to Jason. He caught it and wrapped it around his waist.

We both walked out into my bedroom and I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt.

"Do you have any clothes that would fit me?" Jason asked, going through my drawers.

He stopped at one and stared at what was inside. My bras and panties.

"Um, you can check my dads closet. Im sure he has something that'll fit you." I giggled.

He closed the drawer and walked out. Moments later, he returned wearing an old college hoodie with some sweats. His hair is still wet and he looks perfect.

He wrapped me into an embrace and kiss my cheek. "I'm so happy I'm finally with you."